is currently lifted out in the south of Italy
(Crotone). We'll start the season in about 5 weeks, but have not yet decided where to go. Rough idea is to have it lifted out again at the end of september / beginning of october.
Option A) is crossing over to Greece
, and then continue to Aegean Sea
Option B) would be going south around the tip of the heel, and then spending the summer cruising Siciliy, Sardinia, Palma,...
So far, we have only been to Adriatic
Our criteria are:
- nice anchorages
: we love to be anchored in a nice bay, and like to stay there a week or two if it's nice; we rather enjoy silence instead of many neighbours...
- nice landscape: we don't need fancy restaurants, cities or many cultural sites around; having a nice view is however a big plus
- cost: going to a marina / town quay every 2-4 weeks to refill water
/ groceries / spare parts
- and last but not least: we'll either sell the boat
at the end of the season or sometimes during next season. Not sure if this should influence the decision where to go...
Looking forward to your thoughts...!