Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2019, 08:34   #1

Boat: Sun Odyssey 34.2
2020 Greek cruising tax

Hi,
As anyone tried to pay online for 2020 yet? It is possible to select the 2020 months as of a few days ago but noneof the discounts are being applied (so i stopped obviously ) I'm going out for Xmas/New Year so was quite keen to get it paid.
hugoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2019, 03:13   #2

Boat: Westerly Oceanlord
Re: 2020 Greek cruising tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugoman View Post
Hi,
As anyone tried to pay online for 2020 yet? It is possible to select the 2020 months as of a few days ago but noneof the discounts are being applied (so i stopped obviously ) I'm going out for Xmas/New Year so was quite keen to get it paid.
Hi - I have tried to enter and not wanting to pay a year, stopped after temporarily saving. It does not give a value at that point. I have another test account which I will try.

Key to getting the discounts to work are by answering all the relevant port details, and saying you are there all year.

You will need proof that you were there in that port all year. I am not sure what they do if like many you will end up at the end of the year in a separate place.
Chris Robb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cruising