Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > COVID-19 | Containment Area
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-03-2021, 19:42   #436

Re: Covid vaccines: risk vs benefit alarming news

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNewBee View Post
What we see is the biggest GEN experiment on humans - unbelievable! This is not a normal vaccine like yellow fever or cholera where you use the original virus. This is a new biotechnology with man made DNA, manipulated a different disease, enreaching it with parts of the C19 proteins and making it contagious to be efficient. This is like Frankenstein lab for messing around with a Virus Lego box and injecting it into the masses. The mRNA isn't any better, you don't inject the living virus, instead just his "eggs" - the mRNA is the part, how a virus attacs the cell by a DNA copy to force her to reproduce his own code, because a virus does not have cell structure itself. We don't know what the mRNA exactly may produce in our cells and if our immune system will kill the infected cells or not afterwards, so it may induce cancer.

You really shouldn't comment on mRNA until you have a minimal understanding about what it is and how it works. Hint - it's actually simpler and safer than conventional "dead virus" vaccines.
Old 26-03-2021, 20:01   #437

Boat: McCurdy & Rhodes Custom 46

I’m with Montanan and OReilly. And others here too.

It has been remarked by a wise man that he who wrestles with a hog must expect to be spattered with filth

I’ve had vaccines. I’m getting my first covid jab in 7 days. Would have been yesterday except I had a dog bite and consequent tetanus booster and antibiotics a week ago.

I’ve had red lines climbing up my arm from an animal bite. I know people who are DEAD from covid. I’ve known adults laid out flat from measles. Friends hard of hearing from scarlet fever. As a baby I had rubella that nearly killed me.

Vaccines and antibiotics are not perfect. But they save far far more lives than they put at risk.

And YES I am mixing antibiotics and vaccines together. Different principles, but still foreign substance we trustingly put into our bodies.

The conspiracy stuff is (I can’t say it here )....
Old 26-03-2021, 20:06   #438

Boat: Rafiki 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
You really shouldn't comment on mRNA until you have a minimal understanding about what it is and how it works. Hint - it's actually simpler and safer than conventional "dead virus" vaccines.
Good on you for trying to counter all the misinformation and false claims. I've given up, but you carry on .

I will point out though that the old technology, 'dead virus' approach, is the one that has caused all the challenges so far. The mRNA vaccines have had no issues so far.

And no, I'm not suggesting there's anything to be concerned about with the AstraZeneca vaccine.
Old 26-03-2021, 20:48   #439

Boat: Lagoon 400S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
How do you know that, with no idea what mRNA really is and no clue how it works? You seem to never have heard anything about genetics, reproduction and DNA.

Of course there are risks, and even long term risks for cancer in best case and for a weakened or overreacting immune system in the worst case for an individuum and gen defects for the mankind.

The AZ is a different approach, even worse - producing an artificial cold virus for humans from a chimp virus, with partly properties of corona19 (spike proteines) and using enablers to make it contagios, so it can enter the human cells undetected in the first place.

Some immune responses show, that young people (some 33 yo nurses) with a great trained immune system react extremly to it and caused their deaths (the reason it is still withdrawn in Danmark, Norway and some other countries). They would be alive and had very likely contact with corona already, so they were probably already immune before taking the jab.

Both vaccines types - mRNA and the modified viruses - are new GEN technology and experimental - nothing like anything we had before. Comparing them to other vaccines shows only, you have no clue at all about the topic.
Old 26-03-2021, 21:40   #440
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

Those guys (LE and MO) are practically certified propagandists. Everyone should look up the term vaxhole. They love to chime in here. It is hard to get a word in here about the risks. Only perceived benefits. Altering the human genome is scary. I don't even like GMO foods (they are full of toxic pesticides). Now they want to GMO me with their CRISPR toys. No thanks! (bracing myself for more name calling)
Old 27-03-2021, 03:14   #441

Boat: Morgan Classic 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbs Up
...(bracing myself for more name calling)

Glad to oblige.

You igno-conspiracist/tors are laughable at best, dangerous at worst. The hypocrisy is overwhelmingly, oppressively, perversely hilarious.

Your acceptance of the status quo (seems you both own '40 cats) by definition means that you agree with the conditions that allow you to do that; i.e. at minimum 50 generations of the most destructive period to the global biosphere ever instantiated by a constituent of that biosphere (though the culpability actually extends back about at least 500 generations).

GMO's have been around since prehistory; crispy tech is indeed 'scary', since it screws with the basic energetic function of animal life. but 'science' (that you've signed up for [note ur pecking at keyboards or screens], whether you take the blame or not) tells us that all'l be OK.

So typically 'sad' that y'all don't realize your Bernaysian addictions...and their contribution to your maladies, and to the world's (as-we-know-it) potential demise.

Don't really expect you conspiracists to take the reality pill, but I sure wish you'd STF up.

You make the rest of us 'humans' look stupid as hell simply by association.
Old 27-03-2021, 03:52   #442

Boat: Custom Swedish Vindö 50 (35 ft)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNewBee View Post
Are we still discussing Covid19 vaccines or vaccines in general? Some are good, and some not so much. You don't get them all if you don't need to. Like yellow fever. If you are not exposed to it, you don't get it, because it is a risky one. There are more of them. Hepatitis, Malaria... The list is long.

Influenza is also offered yearly but not mandatory, Tamiflu was very questionable with a big marketing and 20% efficiency ...

But this all are conventional vaccines, not gen engineered ones.

What we see is the biggest GEN experiment on humans - unbelievable! This is not a normal vaccine like yellow fever or cholera where you use the original virus. This is a new biotechnology with man made DNA, manipulated a different disease, enreaching it with parts of the C19 proteins and making it contagious to be efficient. This is like Frankenstein lab for messing around with a Virus Lego box and injecting it into the masses. The mRNA isn't any better, you don't inject the living virus, instead just his "eggs" - the mRNA is the part, how a virus attacs the cell by a DNA copy to force her to reproduce his own code, because a virus does not have cell structure itself. We don't know what the mRNA exactly may produce in our cells and if our immune system will kill the infected cells or not afterwards, so it may induce cancer.

This has not been done with any other vaccine in the past - besides of some smaller experiments with HIV.

You never know how this will affect our immune system, reproduction system and health in the long run. And all this because of a flu, that most people can cope with quite well - as we see from asymptomatic people.

All people that had been positive, are immune already, why do we need to force them take the jabs? The vaccines are the bigger evil than the disease for 90% of the population, that would easily survive an infection.

Give the jab to everyone that wants it or really needs it because of preconditions and leave the others alone.
Once again, this is not true. If you don't want to take an mRNA vaccine (for whatever reason), take one of the vaccines made the "traditional" way using inert virus. Many of them are made with inert virus. These traditional vaccines are just like the flu shot that people have been taking for decades. And even the argument that the Covid vaccines were "rushed and untested" doesn't really make sense (in the case of traditional vaccines anyway). The flu shot is made every year under the same circumstances- they survey the active influenza viruses in circulation and then make a guess as to which ones to target in the shot every year (some new viruses, some old ones). I suspect that future flu shots will include this corona virus.

So, if you you are willing to take a polio vaccine, you should have no problem taking one of the Covid vaccines made the same way.

Here's a link that explains the different kinds of Covid vaccines:

https://www.healthcareitnews.com/new...ccine-snapshot
Old 27-03-2021, 04:22   #443
CLOD

Boat: none

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO View Post
Its just that for decades they have been running a massive fear & propaganda campaign, putting the fear of death (literally) into parents of young children, but I suppose that is capitalism for you.
Really
Old 27-03-2021, 04:32   #444
CLOD

Boat: none

Well reading this I am 100% convinced that Corvid and its vaccine just wasted 15 minutes of my life.
Old 27-03-2021, 06:00   #445
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Covid vaccines: risk vs benefit alarming news

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfelsent View Post
I’m with Montanan and OReilly. And others here too.

It has been remarked by a wise man that he who wrestles with a hog must expect to be spattered with filth

I’ve had vaccines. I’m getting my first covid jab in 7 days. Would have been yesterday except I had a dog bite and consequent tetanus booster and antibiotics a week ago.

I’ve had red lines climbing up my arm from an animal bite. I know people who are DEAD from covid. I’ve known adults laid out flat from measles. Friends hard of hearing from scarlet fever. As a baby I had rubella that nearly killed me.

Vaccines and antibiotics are not perfect. But they save far far more lives than they put at risk.

And YES I am mixing antibiotics and vaccines together. Different principles, but still foreign substance we trustingly put into our bodies.

The conspiracy stuff is (I can’t say it here )....
Damn..!!! Your lucky...
When I got bitten by a dog I had to have the full series of 12 Rabies shots in the belly... No fun at all.
To make it worse the dog didn't even have rabies as it turned out..

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the apartheid drums.
Old 27-03-2021, 06:56   #446

Boat: McCurdy & Rhodes Custom 46

Boatman61 i feel your pain.
I forgot to mention I had the rabies series for that first bite. Fortunately now it isn’t so bad as the belly shots. Day 0 is inject as much around the wound site as fits. Then as much as fits in one shoulder. Then the other shoulder. Then the rest in your butt.
Follow up days 4, 7, 14, and 28 in the shoulders again. From memory.

Beats the hell out of rabies though.
And of course that cat was still alive a month later so it wasn’t rabid.

Brought me some perspective. The follow up shots were in the same lab and seats where patients were getting chemo drips. My stuff was nothing compared to theirs.
Old 27-03-2021, 07:11   #447

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPNW View Post
When you are in community places: supermarket, shop, school, office, etc. It is the right of the community and business to require you to wear mask. Why do you have the right to spread deadly virus to others and employees? If you don’t want to wear mask then stay home.

Wearing mask is to protect everyone from the individual and the individual from everyone. Selfishness and ignorance would equate wearing mask as a freedom infringement. It is a simplest act of science based common decency a person could do during a pandemic. What’s is the freaking big deal.
Guessing main reason why Cword cannot be associated to 5G, now everyone's spine line. There is more past evidence that covering your face is more detrimental than helpful. One research paper showed face coverings heat up brain due to forced mouth breathing vs nose breathing (brain natural AC unit). Oddly, only paper could find in inundation of digital codes to microwave display with Cword. Most oddly, mRNA is a digital tech programming DNA; Cword was never isolated. What is vaccine being used for? A ghost? (All digital code is genetic code. All electric, bioelectric...put a meter on it call it biometric). If face coverings are beneficial to stop subatomic nuclei, guessing mandate would have started with common cold or flu.

SARS '03 .. every media outlet and CDC "do not cover face. Will not block a sub atomic nuclei".

Also, no soul has a right to force me to strap something to me face and suffocate myself. What is the actual term for this? Salem?
Old 27-03-2021, 07:30   #448
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Greetings and welcome aboard the CF, Haarpti.
That's some theory.
Do you have any references?

Old 27-03-2021, 08:13   #449

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbs Up View Post
Those guys (LE and MO) are practically certified propagandists. Everyone should look up the term vaxhole. They love to chime in here. It is hard to get a word in here about the risks. Only perceived benefits. Altering the human genome is scary. I don't even like GMO foods (they are full of toxic pesticides). Now they want to GMO me with their CRISPR toys. No thanks! (bracing myself for more name calling)
You should brace, then. Or are you gunning for another CF mod sanction? CF rules don't permit giving a well-deserved name to your frequent barely-coherent, error-filled paranoid conspiracy-mongering rambles. Might be all the 5G you're exposed to, but I more expect you're just wallowing in a constant stream of mental sewage from your fave online conspiracy hangouts. I guess you're used to the smell, but most of us aren't.

If trying to promote science and reason is being a propagandist... I'm a propagandist, then. But I know that this is just one more thing you're wrong about. Keep your conspiracy fantasies to yourself.
Old 27-03-2021, 08:28   #450

Boat: Outbound 44

If any completely unrelated to cruising thread on CF deserves to be closed it is this one. Whack job city.

Tags
alarm