Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > COVID-19 | Containment Area
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-11-2021, 05:04   #1

Boat: Cross 24 trimaran
Africa: The Covid control group of the world

Africa is the problem for those that claim that vaccines are the solution to Covid. Africa is by far the least vaccinated continent. You see, with 16% of the worlds population, Africa has less than 3% of the worlds deaths from Covid, and yet has only 6% of the vaccinations.

Check out this graph:

This is despite the fact that Africa is the least healthy continent of all based on numerous metrics, yet it is faring better than any other with Covid.

You see, in any biological scientific experiment, you must have only one variable and a control group. You have one group that received the thing and one group that didn't and you can then compare them. This way a conclusion can be drawn. There is such a large gap between the vaccination rates of Africa and the other continents that Africa functions as the control group.

What does this tell us? Perhaps it tells us that the mRNA vaccines don't work, and that we would have been better off to have refused to vaccinate our population.

Can i say "Follow the money"?

For full list of links and more fun graphs:

https://mises.org/wire/low-vaccinati...-europe-and-us
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance. Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life. VE0XYZ
Old 28-11-2021, 08:59   #2

Boat: Looking now!
Re: Africa: The Covid control group of the world

Old 28-11-2021, 10:56   #3
Nearly an old salt

Boat: Bavaria 36

90% of alcoholics drink milk. Omg milk causes alcoholism.

Causation and correlation folks. Don’t mix them up.
Old 28-11-2021, 11:01   #4

Boat: Milkraft 60 ex trawler

Africa has Giraffes
No other country does.
Old 28-11-2021, 11:19   #5

Boat: Rafiki 37

So, one Covid-disinformation thread wasn't enough for you, so now you've started a second one. Why?
Old 28-11-2021, 11:20   #6

Boat: Westerly Sealord

Covid kills the old.

Thirty or forty years ago HIV/AIDs killed a very large percentage of - ie rather a lot of- young adults in Africa.
Only 6% of South Africas population is over 60.
For comparison, just shy of 22% of Australia's population is over 60.

Therefore large numbers of old people aren't dying of covid in Africa cos HIV/AIDs got em first.
Old 28-11-2021, 12:15   #7

Boat: Legend 37.5, 1968 Alcort Sunfish, Avon 310

Ok Mike ^^^ there’s one for you. No problems with that analogy.
Old 29-11-2021, 08:53   #8

Boat: Pursuit 3070 Sold / Cape Dory 28 FBT

Interesting. Some of these nations use a lot of Ivermectin for other reasons. One I have read about recently was for a blindness caused by something in the rivers over there?? Also I have read about the use in some South American countries. Also in India. But I guess that can't have any affect because Dr Fauchi hasn't said so. A local A/C contractor here is in really bad shape. After his vaccination in Feb. this year he is now fighting his immune system has gone into overload and is killing him. Per his Doctor this is thought to be caused by the vac. Thank God for natural immunity. It will eventually save us and then Fauchi can take credit.
Old 29-11-2021, 09:12   #9

Boat: Catalina 375

I worked in West Africa for 30 years and lived there almost as long. What people are not putting in the equation is that so many people in Africa die of malaria. So the weak are killed off by malaria. HIV hit the younger healthy people not the frail. Ivermectin is used for a variety of bugs including river blindness. It is bought over the counter like candy. Most of my friends over there take ivermectin because it is available when mRNA vaccines are not. I am not arguing for or against ivermectin, just saying it is available so it is used.
Old 29-11-2021, 09:29   #10

Boat: Bateau FS17

Statistics: A set of numbers taken out of context with the intent to strengthen an agenda.

It is sad, it shouldn't be, but it is true.
I haven't seen any* statistics used on either side of the political agendas argued over the last many years that were not being used out of context.

*The pedant in me hates absolutes, and that looks like an absolute.... so let's leave a slight chance in there that I have seen a legitimately used statistic at some time?
Old 29-11-2021, 09:32   #11

Boat: Westerly Sealord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
I worked in West Africa for 30 years and lived there almost as long. What people are not putting in the equation is that so many people in Africa die of malaria. So the weak are killed off by malaria. HIV hit the younger healthy people not the frail. Ivermectin is used for a variety of bugs including river blindness. It is bought over the counter like candy. Most of my friends over there take ivermectin because it is available when mRNA vaccines are not. I am not arguing for or against ivermectin, just saying it is available so it is used.
My point about HIV killing off the young was that the young ( 20 to 40 year olds - 'young' is a relative term ) it killed off 40 years ago would be part of the over 60 population today. But they are dead so they aren't so that is one reason for a small percentage of elderly in the population.
Old 29-11-2021, 10:52   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjonsilver View Post
Africa is the problem for those that claim that vaccines are the solution to Covid. Africa is by far the least vaccinated continent. You see, with 16% of the worlds population, Africa has less than 3% of the worlds deaths from Covid, and yet has only 6% of the vaccinations.

Check out this graph:

This is despite the fact that Africa is the least healthy continent of all based on numerous metrics, yet it is faring better than any other with Covid.

You see, in any biological scientific experiment, you must have only one variable and a control group. You have one group that received the thing and one group that didn't and you can then compare them. This way a conclusion can be drawn. There is such a large gap between the vaccination rates of Africa and the other continents that Africa functions as the control group.

What does this tell us? Perhaps it tells us that the mRNA vaccines don't work, and that we would have been better off to have refused to vaccinate our population.

Can i say "Follow the money"?

For full list of links and more fun graphs:

https://mises.org/wire/low-vaccinati...-europe-and-us
african countries have always heavily relied on ao quinine and more recently invermetcin but WHO and most western countries turn a blind eye to treatement unbelievable

Recently India has had no more infection spikes and also far less vaccinated population here too invermetcine played a big role in this
Lets also keep in mind the PCR test that remains the key to the measures and mandates The so called cycles used in these test far exceed what could still be called scientific hence the high numbers (as we sail along in this mess this is hardly an item for the forum but it will effect all of us)
Old 29-11-2021, 11:01   #13
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

Why COVID-19 is not so spread in Africa: How does Ivermectin affect it?
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....26.21254377v1
Old 29-11-2021, 13:44   #14

Boat: Schionning Waterline 1350

Surely it's relevant that most of the deaths in Europe and the US occurred prior to the availability of and full take up of vaccines. So how can you compare a death rate per million which mostly occurred pre vaccine over 12 months ago with a vaccination rate now that has only recently been achieved and draw conclusions. Africa - like Australia - saw relatively little Covid in the first 12 months which is when the death rates in Europe and the US really took off.

You would need to compare deaths per million AFTER reaching 80 or 90% of population vaccinated in Europe and the US with the death rate pre vaccine in other areas to make any sort of statement about the effectiveness of vaccines.

I can't believe I just posted on the internet in a Covid related thread . . .
Old 30-11-2021, 06:26   #15

Is this the same guy as the whitetail deer drama
Again whats this got to do with boats?

Tags
Africa