I and 3 others would like to crew or pay our way on a sail or stink boat
Alotau to Lae or Madang or reverse when we are able to fly out of Oz. Or we may have to wait until next year. Out of Moresby or Cairns is an option but hoped to complete within 2 to 3 weeks but could be extended.
Two have sailed and I have sailed Moresby Australia
and Moresby Samurai to Conflict Group and hold a coxswain ticket but no longer have a boat
. We are hoping for a larger boat and to fit in some diving
There are others interested also if a return trip backload is to be considered.