Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-08-2018, 15:40   #1

Boat: 1980 Pearson 323 - 34ft LOA
Indonesia Clearance Website and Forms (yachtERS)

Anyone tried registering at
YachTERS V1.1

I’ve tried twice with two different email addresses, and while everything seems to go smoothly, the activation email is never sent, so I can’t login. It seems that they recognize the email addresses because it wouldn’t let me register with the same one twice and says that I need to check my email. I’ve looked in the spam folder too but don’t see anything.

Does anyone have a work around? Can anyone possibly send me the forms from the site? Or even a photo of the forms?... If they can’t be sent blank, I can white out digitally and add my own info.

Thanks,
austin

theway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 17:34   #2

Boat: US$4,550 of lead under a GRP hull with cutter rig
Re: Indonesia Clearance Website and Forms (yachtERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theway View Post
Does anyone have a work around? Can anyone possibly send me the forms from the site? Or even a photo of the forms?... If they can’t be sent blank, I can white out digitally and add my own info.
A. Work arounds:

1. contact an agent in Indonesia (e.g. The Lighthouse Counsultancy at Bali: https://thelighthouseconsultancy.com/cruising-permits);
2. look at the Contact Us menu on the YachTERS website and start telephoning and/or e-mailing.

B. Which forms?

1. Do you mean the fill-in forms of the YachTERS website? That's a user guide in pdf format which you can download from their front page.

Or

2. Do you mean a blank copy of the "PEMBERITAHUAN IMPOR SEMENTARA KAPAL WISATA ASING (VESSEL DECLARATION)" form?

If the latter, have a Captain Cook at the attached file and see if it helps. (oops .. having a problem attaching anything to a post. I'll see if I can do it in a clean new post)
Old 28-08-2018, 17:37   #3

Something wrong with the CF website or my browser. When I try to attach a copy of the format of the Vessel Declaration Form, my browser crashes.

The copy of the format of the VDF is a 1 MB pdf. If you send a PM with an e-mail address, I'll try to reply with the pdf.

I'll try with a different browser ...
Old 28-08-2018, 17:47   #4

Indonesia: Vessel Declaration: format and sample form

See: impor-sementara etc pdf, about 1.04 MB
Old 28-08-2018, 18:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Mighty View Post
A. Work arounds:

1. contact an agent in Indonesia (e.g. The Lighthouse Counsultancy at Bali: https://thelighthouseconsultancy.com/cruising-permits);
2. look at the Contact Us menu on the YachTERS website and start telephoning and/or e-mailing.

B. Which forms?

1. Do you mean the fill-in forms of the YachTERS website? That's a user guide in pdf format which you can download from their front page.

Or

2. Do you mean a blank copy of the "PEMBERITAHUAN IMPOR SEMENTARA KAPAL WISATA ASING (VESSEL DECLARATION)" form?

If the latter, have a Captain Cook at the attached file and see if it helps. (oops .. having a problem attaching anything to a post. I'll see if I can do it in a clean new post)

Yup, I do mean the VESSEL DECLARATION, which I just got from your post... Thanks a lot!

Do you happen to have the Maritime Declaration of Health form too? I found a few on the internet but wasn’t sure if Indonesia has a specific one.

Thanks for the Bali Agent contact.
I did send emails to 3 different addresses on the website contact list, but haven’t received a reply.

I don’t see any forms on their front page, just a PDF “Recommendations for Foreign Yachters”
If you have a link that would be great too. But maybe you’re seeing a different page if you’re logged in.

Thanks again Alan.
Old 28-08-2018, 20:26   #6

Quote:
Do you happen to have the Maritime Declaration of Health form too? I found a few on the internet but wasn’t sure if Indonesia has a specific one.
No luck on the Health form. I've forgotten what the Health Declaration looked like, but I'd guess that Indonesian officials prefer their own.

I cannot vouch for any agents in Indonesia. I do note that other cruisers have used, particularly for acting as a sponsor for a social visa or for extending a social visa, contacts including:

Isle Marine: Rutyasi Pilemon at info@islemarine.com

Raymond Lesmana: raymondlesmana@ymail.com
Old 28-08-2018, 20:40   #7

Quote:
No luck on the Health form. I've forgotten what the Health Declaration looked like, but I'd guess that Indonesian officials prefer their own.

I cannot vouch for any agents in Indonesia. I do note that other cruisers have used, particularly for acting as a sponsor for a social visa or for extending a social visa, contacts including:

Isle Marine: Rutyasi Pilemon at info@islemarine.com

Raymond Lesmana: raymondlesmana@ymail.com

Ok, ill see if I can find theirs somewhere, but I’ll take my own health form too just in case.

I one replay back about the website which reads...
“For now, the website http://yachters.beacukai.go.id/ may be in trouble, you can try again later. But if you still can't enter the yacht website, you can contact customs officer in your destination city in Indonesia”

I replied and asked what forms he/she could provide and if there is another/alternate procedure because the website is not working.

And thanks for those contacts, we are in the process of connecting with them.

austin
Old 29-08-2018, 16:13   #8

Location: Cruising the West coast of Sumatra and the offshore islands, surfing!!
Boat: Feltz Skorpion mark 11A, Aluminium 39' sloop, constructed Hamburg. https://photobucket.com/eloise_01
Send a message via Skype™ to surfmachine

Mate, I have used it every year, except for 2018. It has worked seamlessly.

Talk to Sabang customs in Pula Web, they are very helpful. Avoid agents !!

Raymond, from my lovely country is a good guy for a sponsor for the extended visa. But you now need a local sponsor at the visa extension immigration office for first and subsequent visa extensions, about an extra 1,000,000 rupiah.

The new online registration process is normally very easy and I have cleared customs and immigration and harbour on Sunday afternoons in 3 hours at Sabang. Highly recommended.

Cheers from Keith.
surfmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 18:00   #9

Boat: Herreshoff 36

The website was down for a few weeks, but it apparently worked at some stage last week, as the boat experiencing the same problem, left a few days ago.
Old 29-08-2018, 18:31   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfmachine View Post
Mate, I have used it every year, except for 2018. It has worked seamlessly.

Talk to Sabang customs in Pula Web, they are very helpful. Avoid agents !!

Raymond, from my lovely country is a good guy for a sponsor for the extended visa. But you now need a local sponsor at the visa extension immigration office for first and subsequent visa extensions, about an extra 1,000,000 rupiah.

The new online registration process is normally very easy and I have cleared customs and immigration and harbour on Sunday afternoons in 3 hours at Sabang. Highly recommended.

Cheers from Keith.

Thanks Keith.

I found an email for Sabang, I’ll see if they can help. But we are on the other end of the country.

My crew is in direct contact with Raymond now through contacts on Facebook, he seems to be a popular and helpful guy. It seems like he understands the problems and says the port is by the anchorage and we can “do it yourself”.

Yup, if only the online version was working
I filled out the Vessel Declaration form and have many copies of it and other forms and passports as suggested online. We will try again at Thursday Island. Then we’ll just email some forms as notice and then go.
Old 29-08-2018, 18:33   #11

Does anyone have any direct contact in Saumlaki? Preferably a customs office or Harbour master? Email, phone, website?
Old 29-08-2018, 19:25   #12

Quote:
Does anyone have any direct contact in Saumlaki? Preferably a customs office or Harbour master? Email, phone, website?
Do not have any of those.

But here's a work around: phone the Hotel Harapan Indah (the front desk always has some who speaks English) in Saumlaki and ask to speak to Ester. You may need to call back when Ester is available.

Ester should be able to give you the direct phone numbers for Customs etc. Ester has in the past acted - on a paid basis - as a go-to person and intermediary for cruisers (facilitating CIQ check-in and check-out, helping find fuel, provisions, and so on).

And the Hotel Harapan Indah has (or had) a dinghy dock, so instead of dinghying to the fishing pier and leaving your dinghy unguarded and jostling against concrete piers and fishing boats, you can dinghy to the Hotel's dinghy dock (but only if you use Ester or make some other arrangement with that Hotel) when going ashore.

The Hotel Harapan Indah front desk phone is (I think - you should find it somewhere on the web to confirm): +62 821 9990 8166

A search on maps.google will show you the location of the Hotel Harapan Indah and its dinghy dock.
Old 30-08-2018, 04:46   #13

Quote:
Do not have any of those.

But here's a work around: phone the Hotel Harapan Indah (the front desk always has some who speaks English) in Saumlaki and ask to speak to Ester. You may need to call back when Ester is available.

Ester should be able to give you the direct phone numbers for Customs etc. Ester has in the past acted - on a paid basis - as a go-to person and intermediary for cruisers (facilitating CIQ check-in and check-out, helping find fuel, provisions, and so on).

And the Hotel Harapan Indah has (or had) a dinghy dock, so instead of dinghying to the fishing pier and leaving your dinghy unguarded and jostling against concrete piers and fishing boats, you can dinghy to the Hotel's dinghy dock (but only if you use Ester or make some other arrangement with that Hotel) when going ashore.

The Hotel Harapan Indah front desk phone is (I think - you should find it somewhere on the web to confirm): +62 821 9990 8166

A search on maps.google will show you the location of the Hotel Harapan Indah and its dinghy dock.

Yup, this has crossed my mind as an option, I’ve seen in a few other places how helpful she and the hotel can be. Thank you for the follow up.

We are leaving Cooktown in the morning and will see if anything has cleared up by the time we get to Thursday Island, if not we will start taking some of these more unconventional approaches.

It seems there’s a few of us caught in this situation wanting to get into Indo. Some say if you just show up you can only get 30days with no extension, which then might create a need to go to Dili and try to get a new/different visa and then returning to Indo. Or maybe just go there first...
Old 28-06-2019, 18:07   #14

Boat: Outbound 44

Quote:
Indonesia: Vessel Declaration: format and sample form

See: impor-sementara etc pdf, about 1.04 MB
I know, old thread. The YachtERS site is non-functional now, again. I'm looking for a blank copy of the Vessel Documentation form, your post does not seem have any links???
Old 28-06-2019, 18:15   #15

Location: Cruising the West coast of Sumatra and the offshore islands, surfing!!
Boat: Feltz Skorpion mark 11A, Aluminium 39' sloop, constructed Hamburg. https://photobucket.com/eloise_01
Send a message via Skype™ to surfmachine

I have never seen a blank form? Try using chrome to log in and just update an old entry form.

Or ask Raymond t lesmana to fill it in for you and use him for the social sponsor?

You can extend your visas at Nias now. Very good immigration office.

Cheers from Keith.
surfmachine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Indonesia, yacht