Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Boats For Sale and Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-08-2020, 11:57   #1

Boat: Spirited 380 38'
Spirited 380 East Coast / Caribbean Catamaran Partnership

I'm currently the owner of a 38' 2010 Spirited 380 and am either going to sell the boat outright or find a partner (or 2) to help me share the joys and burdens of this beautiful boat. Currently in Beaufort, NC undergoing repairs (delivery captain ran it into a submerged tree stump) and I'm trying to figure out what's next.

I'm currently working in San Francisco in tech, but will get away as often as I can to visit the boat and go out for weekend to week long adventures a few times a year in the near term, and more often in the long term.

The cat is 38' x 21', has 2 queen berths, a double berth, 1 full bathroom, and 1 head. Has a decent nav station with an older Garmin plotter and a working autopilot. Currently minimally equipped for cruising.

Built out of endcut balsa and glass by a top tier builder, Azorian is light and fast, with just enough luxury to keep you comfortable, but built by and for someone who loves sailing, and especially loves going fast. I've seen her hit 12 knots easily, and I think 15+ is possible.

Here's some more specifications on the boat https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Repaired the boat is valued at $225k, and I'm looking for people interested in helping make some improvements beyond that. I'm considering either:
  • 1 or 2 people / couples who are full equity (or a mix of sweat and equity) partners in the boat. East Coast based with sailing or cruising experience and handy.
    or
  • A professional captain who wants to run the boat as a skippered charter, either as an equity owner or in a joint business venture.

If either of those sounds like a good potential fit for you let's chat. The two photos are just some random ones I had, haven't had a chance to stage a proper photoshoot, but more random ones here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s5cf4zuqf...ydMRAVsYa?dl=0
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Azorian at Sunset.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	395.6 KB
ID:	221348   Click image for larger version

Name:	Interior.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	411.3 KB
ID:	221349  

toddtimes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags