Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-06-2018, 15:52   #1

Owner Finance

SailBoat Wanted, Owner Finance:
Hi, looking for a sailboat with Owner Financing. I need a larger boat than I currently have [just added to my family by TWO adopted boys 11 & 12]:

I know from my research there are lots of boats that are older and have been on the market a while, good boats that for whatever reason are not moving and costing you storage or slip fees...Lets talk about it!!

Looking for a roomey 45' or larger boat that is seaworthey. No problem with needing astecticts and can be older needing some repairs. Needing some repairs [does not mean a true project boat]. Older boat OK, can take over payments or what ever we work out. Even if the repairs lead into a project she still needs to be able to sail to Bocas, Panama sometime in November, 2018.

I have verifiable income; am a V.A. 100% disabled older vet. Will keep insurance on vessel as long as needed to pay it off. Price range the 40's but flexable [can go higher] with agreeable terms and our agreement.

This boat will be used as a live aboard and relocated to Bocas Del Toro, Panama where I am a resident while I finish the other one [38'].

Referances and as I said, verifiable income available. Just do not have enough to go it with other means.

Ideas and offers for what you may have is encouraged.

Thanks Neal
Neal10091 is offline   Reply With Quote