Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2018, 00:38   #1

Lagoon 440/Owners Version Wanted

We are sick to death of boat brokers ! Not much integrity .We are genuine buyers , happy to deal direct with the owner .
Aunt Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 05:58   #2

Boat: 1998 Manta 40
Re: Lagoon 440/Owners Version Wanted

We have a Manta 40 "Owners version" for sale by owner
texpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2018, 19:56   #3

Boat: FP, Orana 44, Mari's Leonardo
Send a message via Skype™ to marisleonardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Emma View Post
We are sick to death of boat brokers ! Not much integrity .We are genuine buyers , happy to deal direct with the owner .
Hi, did you find your boat. I'm thinking about sailing my FP Orana 44, 2008 Maestro Version... single owner, been skipper chartering and teaching ASA classes since boat was built.
Great boat, comes with a permanent mooring ball near Water Island, USVI, new drive shafts, 1 season old main sail, new furler, water maker, 802 SSB with Pactor, plus many other perks.
Contact me if interested. Going to splash in PR near Dec 6th. Can discuss price.

Steve 360-518-7252
marisleonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2018, 08:11   #4

No images
No price
How do you expect people to know if they want to look further at your boat?
atlroofman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2018, 12:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisleonardo View Post
Hi, did you find your boat. I'm thinking about sailing my FP Orana 44, 2008 Maestro Version... single owner, been skipper chartering and teaching ASA classes since boat was built.
Great boat, comes with a permanent mooring ball near Water Island, USVI, new drive shafts, 1 season old main sail, new furler, water maker, 802 SSB with Pactor, plus many other perks.
Contact me if interested. Going to splash in PR near Dec 6th. Can discuss price.

Steve 360-518-7252
Interested. PM me more details if you have time. Equipment, price, pics.

Thanks!
KingGuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2018, 08:28   #6

Boat: PRO KENEX, 445, SCOT FREE

Hi, I am the owner of a Kennex 445 (actually 42.7ft, designed by the same designers as all the Lagoons) and built in France. I lived aboard full time some 14 years and sailed tens of thousands of miles from Maine to South America and back (several times). The boat is loaded with equipment for liveaboard, from 150 gal. day watermaker, self-steering wind vane, auto pilot, 30 amp. wind generator, 4 large adjustable solar panels, 24 mile radar, twin diesels, two spinnakers (all sails in excellent condition, and much more. Based on prices I see
of other catamarans of this size, etc. I value it in the area of $100k or more, However, because of health problems, the boat has been sitting on a rented mooring now for over a year, and my offshore sailing days are over. At this time, I am willing to sell it for $50k or best offer. Manny Photos and details available from me At: svscotfree@gmail.com PS. the vessel is located in Florida
Scot Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2019, 16:21   #7

Check out my new listing: Lagoon 440 2010
Louis Raduly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2019, 23:14   #8

Boat: Dolphin 460, 14m

You might wish to look at my Dolphin 460 if you have the funds. Good luck in your search.
Dolphin460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2019, 13:22   #9

Boat: Hobie Cat 17 SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scot Free View Post
Hi, I am the owner of a Kennex 445 (actually 42.7ft, designed by the same designers as all the Lagoons) and built in France. I lived aboard full time some 14 years and sailed tens of thousands of miles from Maine to South America and back (several times). The boat is loaded with equipment for liveaboard, from 150 gal. day watermaker, self-steering wind vane, auto pilot, 30 amp. wind generator, 4 large adjustable solar panels, 24 mile radar, twin diesels, two spinnakers (all sails in excellent condition, and much more. Based on prices I see
of other catamarans of this size, etc. I value it in the area of $100k or more, However, because of health problems, the boat has been sitting on a rented mooring now for over a year, and my offshore sailing days are over. At this time, I am willing to sell it for $50k or best offer. Manny Photos and details available from me At: svscotfree@gmail.com PS. the vessel is located in Florida

Jim, thanks for showing me you boat on Wednesday. It was nice meeting you and although the boat is in poor condition, I'm willing to give you your asking price. I'm sorry the $45,000 offer offended you so. Please respond so we can work out the particulars. I have cash in hand. You can reach me on my cell, text or email. I'm looking forward to talking to you again and have a mutually beneficial transaction.

Thanks Bruce (the other Scott Free)
FreeFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lagoon, Lagoon 440, wanted