Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Boats For Sale and Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2021, 00:22   #1
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 423
FIJI BORDERS ARE OFFICIALY OPEN! FS: My Beneteau Oceanis 423 in Fiji

IT’S OFFICIAL! IF YOU’RE VACCINATED, YOU CAN FLY INTO FIJI AND BUY MY BOAT STARTING DECEMBER 1

Make/Model: Beneteau Oceanis 423
Flag: US/US taxes paid
Price: $140,000

Yes. You, you and your partner, you and your friends, you and your family could be spending Christmas and New Years THIS YEAR in Fiji on this beautiful yacht! What a dream!

When I was shopping for a boat I was particularly interested in Beneteau 393, 411, Jeanneau 39i, Passport 40, etc. Until I stepped on board my Beneteau Oceanis 423 Clipper edition. It’s fast, it’s luxurious, comfortable, and safe. When I first stepped aboard is when I realized the value of an extra foot for long term cruising. It’s not just the length, it’s the beam and the immense storage capacity that goes along with it. To be clear, this is not the charter 3-cabin version. This is an owner’s 2 cabin version.

WARNING TO OLD FART COUCH SAILING TROLLS (serious buyers, carry on to the next section please):
We've all read your whining and complaining about production boats not being "great." We get it. You sail with a sextant and you row your dinghy and spend your days varnishing your wooden boat, and when you're done varnishing your boat, you do it again because that's what wooden boats require. This post is not for you. Nobody seriously shopping for this boat cares for your opinion. So please, do not troll my post. If you still feel the need to leave a comment, try getting off the computer and go back to varnishing. We all know you can heave to in your blue water boat and drink your whiskey and play your harmonica through storms and call your buddies on your SSB radio to tell them your stories. Stay away from the plastic fantastic, bendy beneteau or whatever you want to call it. This one has crossed 4 oceans already and the keel hasn't fallen off. It's also sailed 5 times between New Zealand and Fiji, 2 of those single handed. This is a strong, well equipped, fast and very capable sailboat. (If this makes you angry, then consider yourself trolled for a change. Take a deep breath. It's supposed to be ironic. Irony is a form of humor. And it's also supposed to keep you from commenting on my post. GO AWAY)

Pardon that interruption, now back to some highlights bout this GREAT Beneteau Oceanis 423 sailboat:

The main advantages of the owners version are:
- U galley instead of inline galley, for safe cooking at sea
- Huge storage locker, so big it fits a diesel generator, water maker and has room for so much more. Cleaning supplies, toys, spare lines, parts, you name it. It’ll fit in that locker.
- Aft cabin is huge, it can be partitioned and used for additional storage and still comfortably fit 2 people
- Both cabins have their en-suite head and shower
- Forward facing nav table. Helps prevent seasickness while navigating blue water

Why is my particular Beneteau Oceanis 423 better than others?
- Standing rigging, replaced all of it in 2015
- Through Hulls, replaced every single one in 2015
- Galley countertop, typical problem with this boat, replaced in 2019
- Huge 680W solar panel array over the bimini
- 400W Silentwind wind generator with upgraded silent carbon blades
- Diesel Generator, uses fuel from primary fuel tank. Includes silent cover
- Air conditioning. Everyone is going to be jealous when you’re in marinas and there’s no airflow so it’s hot and there’s mosquitoes at night. That’s luxury!
- electric winch, makes hoisting the mainsail a piece of cake, particularly handy for single handed sailing
- 2 sets of recently updated cushion fabrics to choose from! Bright and airy sunbrella fabric or the washable nautical navy and red themed covers
- It’s in FIJI! Ocean crossings are over-rated. It’s about the destination and island hopping. Ask anybody who’s sailed to the South Pacific from America.
- New 40L water heater in 2020
- dinghy weaver davits
- jacklines and harnesses
- Cruising comforts like outdoor cushions, bimini, dodger
- Lots of spare parts for everything! Designed to be off the grid and self sustainable
- Fast and fuel efficient Takacat inflatable catamaran dinghy, planes easily with 4 people onboard and my Yamaha 15HP 2 stroke
- rigged for short handed sailing including all reef lines to the cockpit. No need to leave the cockpit for ANYTHING when on passage

What other cruising-specific details should you know about my boat?
- Hit by lightning in 2015 so all wiring and electrical, including instruments, were replaced. Huge Raymarine E120 HD screen at helm and Raymarine E80 HD repeater at nav desk. Thanks insurance company!
- Safety: EPIRB, liferaft (needs revision), AIS, man overboard buoy, high quality life jackets, recently updated flare kit
- 3 anchors plus 200ft of chain, plus 400ft of rode + spare 50ft of chain and rode for stern anchor

My boat is seriously for sale. It is turn key and ready to go explore. After 5 years cruising full time, I’m now establishing myself in Hawaii, where there are plenty of jobs for me and I can continue to surf and kiteboard on my time off. I’m already in escrow on one investment real estate property and I want to buy another. So the boat has to go. So, whether you want to cross oceans yourself, or you want to visit any of Fiji’s 333 islands, get in touch with me and I’ll send you a PDF brochure because this opportunity won’t be in the market for long.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DJI_0024.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	419.8 KB
ID:	246641  
Old 18-10-2021, 12:08   #2
Marine Service Provider

Re: FIJI BORDERS ARE OFFICIALY OPEN! FS: My Beneteau Oceanis 423 in Fiji

Some more pictures...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_5790.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	247005   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7337.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	432.5 KB
ID:	247006  

Name:	IMG_3845.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	385.2 KB
ID:	247007   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1010.JPG
Views:	362
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	247008  

Name:	IMG_9081.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	420.3 KB
ID:	247009   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9091.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	418.5 KB
ID:	247010  

Name:	IMG_9087.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	432.6 KB
ID:	247011   Click image for larger version

Name:	DJI_0011.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	403.8 KB
ID:	247012  

Name:	DSC06218.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	417.4 KB
ID:	247013   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1006.JPG
Views:	340
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	247014  

Old 27-10-2021, 19:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoloSF View Post
IT’S OFFICIAL! IF YOU’RE VACCINATED, YOU CAN FLY INTO FIJI AND BUY MY BOAT STARTING DECEMBER 1

Yes. You, you and your partner, you and your friends, you and your family could be spending Christmas and New Years THIS YEAR in Fiji on this beautiful yacht! What a dream!

When I was shopping for a boat I was particularly interested in Beneteau 393, 411, Jeanneau 39i, Passport 40, etc. Until I stepped on board my Beneteau Oceanis 423 Clipper edition. It’s fast, it’s luxurious, comfortable, and safe. When I first stepped aboard is when I realized the value of an extra foot for long term cruising. It’s not just the length, it’s the beam and the immense storage capacity that goes along with it. To be clear, this is not the charter 3-cabin version. This is an owner’s 2 cabin version.

WARNING TO OLD FART COUCH SAILING TROLLS (serious buyers, carry on to the next section please):
We've all read your whining and complaining about production boats not being "great." We get it. You sail with a sextant and you row your dinghy and spend your days varnishing your wooden boat, and when you're done varnishing your boat, you do it again because that's what wooden boats require. This post is not for you. Nobody seriously shopping for this boat cares for your opinion. So please, do not troll my post. If you still feel the need to leave a comment, try getting off the computer and go back to varnishing. We all know you can heave to in your blue water boat and drink your whiskey and play your harmonica through storms and call your buddies on your SSB radio to tell them your stories. Stay away from the plastic fantastic, bendy beneteau or whatever you want to call it. This one has crossed 4 oceans already and the keel hasn't fallen off. It's also sailed 5 times between New Zealand and Fiji, 2 of those single handed. This is a strong, well equipped, fast and very capable sailboat. (If this makes you angry, then consider yourself trolled for a change. Take a deep breath. It's supposed to be ironic. Irony is a form of humor. And it's also supposed to keep you from commenting on my post. GO AWAY)

Pardon that interruption, now back to some highlights bout this GREAT Beneteau Oceanis 423 sailboat:

- Huge storage locker, so big it fits a diesel generator, water maker and has room for so much more. Cleaning supplies, toys, spare lines, parts, you name it. It’ll fit in that locker.
- Aft cabin is huge, it can be partitioned and used for additional storage and still comfortably fit 2 people
- Forward facing nav table. Helps prevent seasickness while navigating blue water

- Air conditioning. Everyone is going to be jealous when you’re in marinas and there’s no airflow so it’s hot and there’s mosquitoes at night. That’s luxury!
- electric winch, makes hoisting the mainsail a piece of cake, particularly handy for single handed sailing
- 2 sets of recently updated cushion fabrics to choose from! Bright and airy sunbrella fabric or the washable nautical navy and red themed covers
- It’s in FIJI! Ocean crossings are over-rated. It’s about the destination and island hopping. Ask anybody who’s sailed to the South Pacific from America.
- dinghy weaver davits
- Lots of spare parts for everything! Designed to be off the grid and self sustainable
- Fast and fuel efficient Takacat inflatable catamaran dinghy, planes easily with 4 people onboard and my Yamaha 15HP 2 stroke
- rigged for short handed sailing including all reef lines to the cockpit. No need to leave the cockpit for ANYTHING when on passage

- Hit by lightning in 2015 so all wiring and electrical, including instruments, were replaced. Huge Raymarine E120 HD screen at helm and Raymarine E80 HD repeater at nav desk. Thanks insurance company!
- Safety: EPIRB, liferaft (needs revision), AIS, man overboard buoy, high quality life jackets, recently updated flare kit
- 3 anchors plus 200ft of chain, plus 400ft of rode + spare 50ft of chain and rode for stern anchor

My boat is seriously for sale. It is turn key and ready to go explore. After 5 years cruising full time, I’m now establishing myself in Hawaii, where there are plenty of jobs for me and I can continue to surf and kiteboard on my time off. I’m already in escrow on one investment real estate property and I want to buy another. So the boat has to go. So, whether you want to cross oceans yourself, or you want to visit any of Fiji’s 333 islands, get in touch with me and I’ll send you a PDF brochure because this opportunity won’t be in the market for long.
Yolo , how are you, your Beneteau sounds amazing except it is in the south pacific and We are in Houston. how flexible are you? you mentioned that you have investment properties and are looking for more. that piqued my interest because I; in a past life was a lender of investment capital. I currently have a Morgan 41 OI and my Wife is looking for something more "Comfortable" I would like to have a chat with you regarding your boat, and how we may be able to assist each other.
loverall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2021, 19:51   #4
Marine Service Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverall View Post
Yolo , how are you, your Beneteau sounds amazing except it is in the south pacific and We are in Houston. how flexible are you? you mentioned that you have investment properties and are looking for more. that piqued my interest because I; in a past life was a lender of investment capital. I currently have a Morgan 41 OI and my Wife is looking for something more "Comfortable" I would like to have a chat with you regarding your boat, and how we may be able to assist each other.

That's not a problem at all. In fact, that's a benefit... showing up and having a boat ready to go cruise 333 islands instead of dealing with ocean crossings and long passages to get there!

I've sent you a DM
Old 05-11-2021, 19:04   #5
Marine Service Provider

Price dropped to $135k USD. Offers considered, especially for a quick sale. I've found property I want to buy in Hawaii and need the funds...
Old 14-11-2021, 05:16   #6
Marine Service Provider

Flights to Fiji are available starting December 1!
Old 17-11-2021, 12:01   #7

What year is it and where registered?
geoleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2021, 22:24   #8
Marine Service Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoleo View Post
What year is it and where registered?
2003 - USA
Old 29-12-2021, 23:09   #9
Marine Service Provider

PRICE DROP TO $132k USD

Here’s a link to the high definition photos, the PDF brochure and inventory list. https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...F6?usp=sharing
Old 30-12-2021, 13:12   #10

Hey Yolo, if you haven't already, try listing it on Yachthub or Boats.com or boatsales.com.au where lots of Australians are shopping. Fiji is so close to Aus and there are limited boats available in Australia at the moment, so you might find some success selling to an Aussie who wants to jump on a 3 hour flight to Fiji to go sailing ��
adammackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 15:01   #11
Marine Service Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by adammackay View Post
Hey Yolo, if you haven't already, try listing it on Yachthub or Boats.com or boatsales.com.au where lots of Australians are shopping. Fiji is so close to Aus and there are limited boats available in Australia at the moment, so you might find some success selling to an Aussie who wants to jump on a 3 hour flight to Fiji to go sailing ��
Will do, thanks!
YoloSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 18:21   #12
Marine Service Provider

This could be your boat!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2187574D-1E43-4B9F-9ACB-F342FEF19CD4.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	441.2 KB
ID:	251019  
Old 10-01-2022, 18:34   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoloSF View Post

- dinghy weaver davits

Dear MR YOLO, Suggest you move boaty to HA or CA where more peeps with bucks are possible . Seems theres lots of boats for sale in far out Pacific where cruisers are abandoning their dream and are stuck.
geoleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2023, 04:05   #14

did this ever sell? think about this thread every year or so
dotslashsail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2023, 07:29   #15
Marine Service Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotslashsail View Post
did this ever sell? think about this thread every year or so