Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Boats For Sale and Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-03-2021, 06:23   #1

Boat: Proactively waiting to find out!
Boat Sitting in NE Florida

I would like to rent a boat in a NE Florida marina for a few months while I shop for a boat and find a long-term marina to live in. Part of my story is that I'm relocating to NE Florida because I'm old and that's the law. My preference would be a mono-hull sailboat around 40 feet or so, since that's the boat type I'm shopping for and want to live aboard going forward. Trial run so-to-speak. I have a couple of years of monohull sailing experience and training, about 150 days on the water over that time, so I am competent to keep an eye on a boat in a slip, check lines for chaffing, etc. And I won't screw up your head. And I'm a 60 y/o software engineer... so no parties. I go to bed early and get up early...cuz I'm old. That's also the law. So I won't upset your neighbors. If you, or someone you know... Thanks
ScottyMR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat, florida