Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2022, 02:24   #1

345 Bruce Roberts Steel Sloop

Decided to sell my Bruce Roberts 345 ( 34' 10" )
Steel Sloop - 5' 8" draft - Skeg Hung Rudder ( all steel )

In 2020 I started the Refit to make her a Worldwide Self Sufficient Blue Water Cruiser, Expedition rigged vessel. Complete hard top over entire cockpit, welded down, the hard top came off a 38' Whaler with all stainless bars and Starboard roof with canvas top. Also has full dodger. In total I have purchased about $25,000. in electronics and hardware. The short list is 3 - 215 amp hour LiFeP04 batteries with internal BMS. Renogy 3000watt inverter, Renogy 1500 watt inverter, 60amp Solar charge controller, Solar Combiner breaker box, and 2 - 250 watt Renogy hard panels on roof and 2 - 100 watt flexible panels. There is the the Victron shunts, Victron BMV-712, Victron IP-22 Battery Charger, Victron V.E module, Victron Lynx Distributor digital bus bar. And other misc. Victron parts.
Brand new Lewmar Pro 1000 Windlass , 250ft chain, 600ft rode. 4 anchors, Bruce , CQR, Delta x 2 ( range 10kg to 25kg ) All new Ancor wiring througout with tons of spare rolls, spares of all inline fuses incl Class T. -- new Airmar DST810 bluetooth transducer, and all new Raymarine electronics - Axiom 9" RV and i70s dst and complete new Raymarine autopilot with Wheelpilot and type 1 Hydraulic pump, not yet installed, currently has a working Autohelm ST4000plus... New Jabsco electric head, not installed, Micro Wood Stove, Propane hot water heater (new) Ice Maker, Stove with oven ( alcohol ) New high arch taps in both sinks, all new water 12v water pumps and lines, 2 Whale manual Super Gulpers and 2 Whale 12v Supersub auto bilge pumps,

Outside --- Brand new SailOMat Wind Vane and new Lewmar 43 winches
New Mast Mount Radar for the New Furuno DSR4W WiFi Radar.
New Mast Top weather vane transducer, and new Rudder reference tool, both Raymarine.

Thats about all I can think of as far as new toys for it.
Engine is the Volvo-Penta 2000 - 2cyl. 18hp with approx 550-600 hours on it, ( looks brand new ) All steering cables and quadrant done. Cabin windows redone in new Lexan and bolted in thru steel.

The price I am asking really depends on how much or how little of the new gear you want or need. The vessel is very very sound and sails well, she does very well upwind and weatherhelm very minimal. Sails are average condition and all rigging is excellent and over scaled. She is very sharp bow and cuts waves like a racer. The vessel is turnkey ready to sail with some soap and water, and a few basic electronics hooked back up like VHF and lighting. New Lithium batteries not installed yet, has 4 Marine AGM's in now and solar connected to keep it charged.

Vessel is located in Lake Ontario now but will be going to Nova Scotia in June if not sold. Reason I am selling is I wanted a larger live-aboard with a shallower draft to go down the Mississippi River this summer to the Gulf of Mexico and the into the Islands, so I bought a Morgan Out Island

If you think the Bruce Roberts is a fit for you, let's talk.
( I might sell some of the new gear as well )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Night side view in slip.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	417.6 KB
ID:	255495   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bow view in slip(1).jpg
Views:	211
Size:	438.8 KB
ID:	255496  

Name:	Rear View on Hard Hydra letters.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	422.2 KB
ID:	255497   Click image for larger version

Name:	Volvo Penta.jpeg
Views:	181
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	255498  

Name:	new panel 1.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	464.3 KB
ID:	255499   Click image for larger version

Name:	new panel 2.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	436.5 KB
ID:	255500  

SV Hydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 12:08   #2

Boat: VDS Seal 36 and Sandpiper 565
Re: 345 Bruce Roberts Steel Sloop

Rules require a price be posted. :-)
Old 13-04-2022, 09:38   #3

Re: 345 Bruce Roberts Steel Sloop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV Hydra View Post
Decided to sell my Bruce Roberts 345 ( 34' 10" )
Steel Sloop - 5' 8" draft - Skeg Hung Rudder ( all steel )

In 2020 I started the Refit to make her a Worldwide Self Sufficient Blue Water Cruiser, Expedition rigged vessel. Complete hard top over entire cockpit, welded down, the hard top came off a 38' Whaler with all stainless bars and Starboard roof with canvas top. Also has full dodger. In total I have purchased about $25,000. in electronics and hardware. The short list is 3 - 215 amp hour LiFeP04 batteries with internal BMS. Renogy 3000watt inverter, Renogy 1500 watt inverter, 60amp Solar charge controller, Solar Combiner breaker box, and 2 - 250 watt Renogy hard panels on roof and 2 - 100 watt flexible panels. There is the the Victron shunts, Victron BMV-712, Victron IP-22 Battery Charger, Victron V.E module, Victron Lynx Distributor digital bus bar. And other misc. Victron parts.
Brand new Lewmar Pro 1000 Windlass , 250ft chain, 600ft rode. 4 anchors, Bruce , CQR, Delta x 2 ( range 10kg to 25kg ) All new Ancor wiring througout with tons of spare rolls, spares of all inline fuses incl Class T. -- new Airmar DST810 bluetooth transducer, and all new Raymarine electronics - Axiom 9" RV and i70s dst and complete new Raymarine autopilot with Wheelpilot and type 1 Hydraulic pump, not yet installed, currently has a working Autohelm ST4000plus... New Jabsco electric head, not installed, Micro Wood Stove, Propane hot water heater (new) Ice Maker, Stove with oven ( alcohol ) New high arch taps in both sinks, all new water 12v water pumps and lines, 2 Whale manual Super Gulpers and 2 Whale 12v Supersub auto bilge pumps,

Outside --- Brand new SailOMat Wind Vane and new Lewmar 43 winches
New Mast Mount Radar for the New Furuno DSR4W WiFi Radar.
New Mast Top weather vane transducer, and new Rudder reference tool, both Raymarine.

Thats about all I can think of as far as new toys for it.
Engine is the Volvo-Penta 2000 - 2cyl. 18hp with approx 550-600 hours on it, ( looks brand new ) All steering cables and quadrant done. Cabin windows redone in new Lexan and bolted in thru steel.

The price I am asking really depends on how much or how little of the new gear you want or need. The vessel is very very sound and sails well, she does very well upwind and weatherhelm very minimal. Sails are average condition and all rigging is excellent and over scaled. She is very sharp bow and cuts waves like a racer. The vessel is turnkey ready to sail with some soap and water, and a few basic electronics hooked back up like VHF and lighting. New Lithium batteries not installed yet, has 4 Marine AGM's in now and solar connected to keep it charged.

Vessel is located in Lake Ontario now but will be going to Nova Scotia in June if not sold. Reason I am selling is I wanted a larger live-aboard with a shallower draft to go down the Mississippi River this summer to the Gulf of Mexico and the into the Islands, so I bought a Morgan Out Island

If you think the Bruce Roberts is a fit for you, let's talk.
( I might sell some of the new gear as well )
Starting Price $25,000.
SV Hydra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
steel, bruce roberts, sloop