Cruisers Forum
 


Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-02-2021, 15:23   #1
Registered User

Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 5
34 ft Morgan Sloop

34ft Morgan sloop. Diesel motor, shifter linkage is sheared. Itís a solid boat with a brass swing keel. Itís been my livaboard for around 2 years. Located in San Diego, CA. Bottom has been cleaned monthly. Selling as is, covid killed our sailing dreams. Weíve bought a bigger boat and donít have the time to fix her up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5CA7208C-45D2-46A0-B4B6-AEF94AA4B7BB.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	433.8 KB
ID:	233106   Click image for larger version

Name:	52CA5257-E85E-49E0-B5F2-BD8E685BFC57.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	406.3 KB
ID:	233107  

LexiInTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2021, 18:45   #2
Registered User
 
CaptWho's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 123
Send a message via Skype™ to CaptWho
Re: 34 ft Morgan Sloop

The forum rules say that you must put the price in the title of the post
CaptWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2021, 18:56   #3
Registered User

Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 5
Re: 34 ft Morgan Sloop

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiInTheSun View Post
34ft Morgan sloop. Diesel motor, shifter linkage is sheared. Itís a solid boat with a brass swing keel. Itís been my livaboard for around 2 years. Located in San Diego, CA. Bottom has been cleaned monthly. Selling as is, covid killed our sailing dreams. Weíve bought a bigger boat and donít have the time to fix her up.
$4500
LexiInTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2021, 19:19   #4
Registered User
 
CaptWho's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 123
Send a message via Skype™ to CaptWho
Re: 34 ft Morgan Sloop

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiInTheSun View Post
$4500
The new rules say in the title of the thread, not the body. Thanks.
CaptWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2021, 19:27   #5
Registered User
 
Sailmonkey's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston
Boat: '76 Allied Seawind II, 32'
Posts: 8,394
Re: 34 ft Morgan Sloop

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptWho View Post
The new rules say in the title of the thread, not the body. Thanks.


Youíve been doing this to listings that are several years old too.....do you have the ability to edit thread titles?
Sailmonkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2021, 19:50   #6
Registered User
 
CaptWho's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 123
Send a message via Skype™ to CaptWho
Re: 34 ft Morgan Sloop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailmonkey View Post
Youíve been doing this to listings that are several years old too.....do you have the ability to edit thread titles?
Sometimes it's difficult to spot when an item was originally listed and I apologize if I've commented on older ads. I think that people can edit their own thread titles and if not, I apologize for that too. I just want to get people started on following the new rule since it makes things so much easier for those of us that are trying to purchase a boat.
CaptWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2021, 01:24   #7
Registered User

Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 5
Re: 34 ft Morgan Sloop

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptWho View Post
The new rules say in the title of the thread, not the body. Thanks.
Wow...arenít you the serious sailor. Iím not quite sure what offended you. But Iíve put the sale price up per your request.
LexiInTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2021, 16:31   #8
Registered User

Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 1
Re: 34 ft Morgan Sloop

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiInTheSun View Post
$4500
is this right? $4,500.00?
Fry1fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2021, 17:32   #9
Moderator
 
Adelie's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: La Ciudad de la Misiůn Didacus de AlcalŠ en Alta California, Virreinato de Nueva EspaŮa
Boat: Cal 20
Posts: 12,950
Re: 34 ft Morgan Sloop

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptWho View Post
Sometimes it's difficult to spot when an item was originally listed and I apologize if I've commented on older ads. I think that people can edit their own thread titles and if not, I apologize for that too. I just want to get people started on following the new rule since it makes things so much easier for those of us that are trying to purchase a boat.


They canít generally.
They have 30min to edit the body of a post or delete and maybe edit the title too but Iím not sure.
I believe the OP has an option in the ďThread ToolsĒ menu just above the top post on each page to mark it [SOLD] which I believe also closes the thread.
__________________
Num Me Vexo?
A house is but a boat so poorly built and so firmly run aground no one would think to try and refloat it.
Adelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
morgan, sloop

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone Familiar with 1972 Morgan Out Island 41 Sloop ? KayKay58 Monohull Sailboats 7 10-08-2015 11:38
'85 Morgan 43 Sloop Bob G. Monohull Sailboats 8 13-09-2012 18:58
For Sale or Trade: 38' Morgan Sloop sailboatjimm Classifieds Archive 4 10-10-2011 09:21
For Sale: 38' Morgan Sloop - Asking $21,000 sailboatjimm Classifieds Archive 0 16-09-2011 07:13
Want To Buy: Morgan 34 Centerboard Sloop jimthesailor Classifieds Archive 4 15-06-2011 13:16

Advertise Here


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:23.


Google+
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.