To support our commitment to provide a member
resource community, Cruisers Forum accepts sponsorship and advertising from companies providing quality products and services. We value our site sponsors and the expertise and experience they bring to the sailing community. Any member
with a marine-related product, service
or business may apply to become a Sponsoring Vendor. You can find out more by filling out our Vendor Registration Form
Sponsors must also adhere to all the general forum policies found here: http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...ork&page=rules
Sponsor Posting FAQs
- Starting Threads about Products: Sponsors may start threads about their business, product or service in the Sponsors Forum (Vendor Spotlight), which has a dedicated RSS feed. Sponsors may direct members to their own threads where directly relevant to the discussion. Sponsors searching for crew or offering delivery/crewing services may also start a new thread in Crew Positions.
- Quoting Prices: Sponsors may post prices in threads in any Forum where directly relevant to the discussion, and may include links to the relevant products.
- Responding to Threads about Products: Sponsors may respond to direct queries from members about their product or service.
- Linking to Products: Sponsors may post links to their product in any forum thread where directly relevant to the discussion.
- Special Offers: The Vendor Spotlight Forum is for Sponsors to start discussions and is specifically dedicated to product announcements, special discounts for members, general promotions and services. Only Sponsors may post such announcements, specials, promotions and services, and only in the Vendors Spotlight Forum.
- Giveaways: Cruisers Forum offers a monthly Giveaway in conjunction with Sponsors. Sponsors may NOT give their product away for free except by prior arrangement with Social Knowledge, LLC. Special Mailings to promote Giveaways may be available, please contact us for additional information.
- Contact Information: Sponsors may include their phone number, address or email address in any post when relevant to the discussion, although this is usually unnecessary since the information is probably in the signature.
- Signatures: Sponsors Signatures may contain one link to to their product, service or business website, and a 300x100 (40kb) banner which can linked to their website. Phone numbers and/or e-mail addresses may be posted in vendor profiles, as well as in signatures.
- Banners: Banners should be professionally produced. Sponsors may only advertise and link to their own site and product.
- How to report a problem: If you see a problem post you can use the "Report Post" icon on every post to get an assist from the site team.