We have a SPECIAL OFFER
available for the dates Tuesday 22nd April-Saturday 26th April for IYT International crew training week.
The IYT International Crew, is a practical 5 day, 4 night live-aboard course and it certificate qualifies you to:
- Crew on a vessel up to a maximum length of 78 ft /24 metres
- in coastal waters up to 20 miles offshore
- in daylight hours and in fair conditions with moderate wind and sea conditions
With this course you will sail around the beautiful islands of the BVI
. The itinerary is flexible and will be discussed with your instructor on the first day!
The course fee includes:
- IYT / ASA certified Instructor, all tuition;
- Course manuals;
- 5 days, 4 nights live-aboard practical sailing course on a 36' Bavaria;
- Private (double) berth;
- International recognized certification;
- All breakfasts, lunches, snacks and drinks aboard;
- Two evening meals aboard (we usually have two evening meals ashore, allowing you to sample the charm of local restaurants, depending on our location for the night);
- All fuel costs, mooring fees, no hidden fees.
- All other personal groceries
- Food and drink ashore
- Instructor gratuities locally recommended 10/15%
This course normally sells for $1295 and we are offering a 15% discount
to forum members