Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Marathon, FL
Boat: Gemini 105 M
ICW Quick Reference
- Cockpit companion to keep readily at hand to answer questions during the day’s run; things like “is there an anchorage about an hour ahead or should I stop here?” “where’s the nearest fuel stop?”
- Includes inlets, anchorages, free docks, bridges and locks, services (diesel, gas, water, propane, pumpouts), navigation alerts, haulouts, dredging, and horns.
- Organized by topics with bright printed tabs, then by state and mile marker to quickly find the information you need.
- Ultra-durable, waterproof paper resists tearing, crumpling, discoloration from sunscreen, petroleum products and other chemicals, and lets you keep it in the cockpit while underway; rust-resistant spiral binding allows it to lay flat for easy reference; 8.5” x 5.5” size is large enough that info can easily be read yet small enough to be conveniently stored; may be easily wiped clean if dirty.
Available on Amazon: ICW Cockpit Quick Reference
Note that haulouts include maximum beam ^^^
Buy on Amazon: ICW Cockpit Quick Reference
The Boat Galley
- making your boat life better with a weekly newsletter, free and low-cost courses, handy references and document organizers