THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED
At Cruisers Forum we are pleased to offer members the occasional Vendor Giveaway Prize, which we hope will help our members learn about the sponsors who support our community. Our goal is to create ways for members to engage with our sponsors, earning a chance to win a prize donated by the sponsor
. We feel this will provide the sponsor
a unique opportunity to embrace our laser focused audience and provide our amazing members an easy and free way to win some gear!
4 lucky winners will receive 1 Musto Corsica jacket (each) with Multihull Solutions embroidery. These are terrific waterproof, breathable and warm! The value of each jacket is $250 RRP!
With its waterproof and breathable construction, the Corsica BR1 Jacket is the ideal entry-level garment for day sailing. Its Arctec fleece keeps much of its insulating power even when wet while an adjustable hem and cuffs combine a snug fit with heat retention properties. Multiple zipped pockets keep your essentials close to hand while an internal pocket with a headphone exit point ensures that you remain entertained from deck to shore.
- 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric to Musto's stringent BR1 standard, for persistent downpours
- Fully seam taped construction for a waterproof seal
- Lined with Arctec 160 microfleece for warmth and comfort
- Detachable and adjustable hood with a stiffened peak to keep run-off water away from your face
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with an internal, roll-over zip guard for added weather protection
- Velcro adjustable cuffs keep out rain and spray
- Two zipped side pockets and zipped chest pocket
- Internal pocket with a headphone exit point
- Scooped back hem for added coverage and a hem adjuster to keep the weather out
specializes in selling new multihulls from Fountaine Pajot
, Neel Trimarans, Corsair
Trimarans and Ocean Voyager Day Charter
They also offer a wide selection of pre-owned multihulls from Leopard
, Schionning, Lightwave, Arrowcat, Chamberlain, Corsair
, Crowther, Debonair, Fusion, Grainger, Perry, King, Bob Oram, Evolution, Broadblue
In addition to an extensive range of premier new boats for sale
Solutions has a quality pre-owned Brokerage division with an extensive array of multihulls priced from AUD$250,000 – $10 million.
To enter, simply do the following:
- Visit the site: Multihull Solutions and use the "locate your dream boat" search tool on the home page to find the perfect boat!
- Make a post in this thread that contains a link to your DREAM boats description page at Multihull Solutions along with a a few words about the boat or the reason it's the perfect boat for you.
Multihull Solutions has an amazing selection of wonderful new and used boats and window shopping
is half the fun! That's all you have to do, so don't forget the link!
More Rules and Info:
- Any member of Cruisers Forum may enter.
- Members can only post once in the contest thread, so be sure to check you have included the link before you post!
- Entries without links will be disqualified.
- Members who have made a mistake may hit the red triangle to report the post and alert the moderators.
- Members must post a link back to Multihull Solutions to the listing/info page for the boat they would most like to own and a few words about why that boat is the perfect "Dream Boat".
- On the last day of the contest we will close the thread and randomly pick a post (or posts) in the thread, that will be the winner. We will use Random.org to choose a number between 2 and the last entry number (seeing the first post is the announcement). Whatever number is selected equates to the post number that wins.
- No purchase is required to enter.
- We will announce the winner at the end of the thread and close it again.
- Members who break the rules will be disqualified!
This contest will end on July 28th, 2019
If you have a question about how to enter please contact a moderator but don't post to this thread.
If you are a new member
your post may take a little time to display - please do not resubmit the post.