At Cruisers Forum we are pleased to offer members the occasional Vendor Giveaway Prize, which we hope will help our members learn about the sponsors who support our community. Our goal is to create ways for members to engage with our sponsors, earning a chance to win a prize donated by the sponsor
. We feel this will provide the sponsor
a unique opportunity to embrace our laser focused audience and provide our amazing members an easy and free way to win some gear!
1 lucky winner will receive a $500 discount toward any Autoprop or Varifold propeller
, or a SigmaDrive anti-noise and vibration coupling.
BRUNTONS PROPELLERS: Whatever type of vessel you require a propeller for you can be sure that Bruntons will have the solution – not just any solution but exactly the right one.
Bruntons Propellers design and manufacture every type of propeller in regular use today. There is therefore no reason for us to try and sell you a folding propeller when a feathering type would perform better on your boat
. For the cruising yachtsman there is the Autoprop, the world’s only auto pitching propeller which would provide you with highly efficient motoring and motor
sailing using lower revs and less fuel
while still feathering for less drag when sailing. So efficient is the Autoprop when motoring some displacement motor
vessels are now fitting them.
For the cruiser racer
yacht owner there is our folding propeller, the Varifold. Regularly fitted by some of the World’s top yacht builders the Varifold, thanks to its unique design, provides not only excellent performance motoring or sailing, but also considerable reductions in noise
and vibration under engine
If a new propeller is not a requirement at the moment but your yacht suffers from noise
and vibration problems a Bruntons SigmaDrive could be the answer. With models available for virtually any type of craft, sail or motor, the SigmaDrive is an award
winning solution that is easily fitted and also ensures that your seals
and bearings are always perfectly aligned, reducing wear and guaranteeing a longer trouble free life for all associated components.
To enter, simply do the following:
- Visit the site Bruntons Propellers
- Select a product you would like to own or think would be an awesome addition to your boat!
- Copy the URL of that item from the Bruntons Propellers Website (the web address at top of your browser) and paste the URL into a post in this thread/discussion.
- Include a few words in your entry post about why you would like to own that item and how you might use it.
That's all you have to do, BUT you must do both things.
More Rules and Info:
- Any member of Cruisers Forum may enter.
- Members can only post once in the contest thread, so be sure to check you have included the link AND short statement about the item and how you might use it or why you think desire it before you post!
- Entries without links will be disqualified.
- Members who have made a mistake may hit the red triangle to report the post and alert the moderators.
- Members must post a link back to Bruntons Propellers product page.
- On the last day of the contest we will close the thread and randomly pick a post (or posts) in the thread, that will be the winner. We will use Random.org to choose a number between 2 and the last entry number (seeing the first post is the announcement). Whatever number is selected equates to the post number that wins.
- No purchase is required to enter.
- We will announce the winner at the end of the thread and close it again.
- Members who break the rules will be disqualified!
This contest will end on September 9th, 2019
Winners will be chosen at random at the end of the giveaway
If you have a question about how to enter please contact a moderator but don't post to this thread.
If you are a new member
your post may take a little time to display - please do not resubmit the post.