At Cruisers Forum we are pleased to offer members the occasional Vendor Giveaway Prize, which we hope will help our members learn about the sponsors who support our community. Our goal is to create ways for members to engage with our sponsors, earning a chance to win a prize donated by the sponsor
. We feel this will provide the sponsor
a unique opportunity to embrace our laser focused audience and provide our amazing members an easy and free way to win some gear!
PRIZE: 1 lucky winner will receive a $500 discount toward any of Bruntons propulsion products; Autoprop or Varifold propeller, or a SigmaDrive anti-noise and vibration coupling.
At Bruntons we have no need to try and sell you a particular type of propeller
. Why? Because we make every type and can therefore supply you with exactly the right propeller for your vessel. Our most popular products are:-
- Autoprop. For cruising yachts. The auto pitching Autoprop provides highly efficient motoring and motor sailing requiring lower revs and therefore using less fuel, while still feathering for less drag when sailing. So efficient is the Autoprop when motoring that some displacement motor vessels are now fitting them.
- Autoprop EcoStar. For electrically driven craft. The result of many months of research and development the EcoStar provides all the benefits of the Autoprop together with solutions for the unique requirements of electrically driven vessels.
- Varifold. For cruiser racer and racing yachts. Fitted as standard by many quality yacht builders around the world Varifolds unique design provides the vessel to which it is fitted with the best of both worlds: a folding propeller that combines low drag when sailing with efficient and quiet power when motoring – and they always open in reverse!
- SigmaDrive. In addition to propellers the SigmaDrive is for sailing and motor yachts looking to reduce noise and vibration. With models available for virtually any type of craft, motor or sail, the SigmaDrive is our easily fitted, award winning, 21st century solution to noise and vibration problems.
If what you are looking for is not listed above go to the Products section on our website and you will find our full range.
To enter, simply do the following:
- Visit the site Bruntons Propellers
- Select a product you would like to own or think would be an awesome addition to your boat!
- Copy the URL of that item from the Bruntons Propellers Website (the web address at top of your browser) and paste the URL into a post in this thread/discussion.
- Include a few words in your entry post about why you would like to own that item and how you might use it.
That's all you have to do, BUT you must do both things.
More Rules and Info:
- Any member of Cruisers Forum may enter.
- Members can only post once in the contest thread, so be sure to check you have included the link AND short statement about the item and how you might use it or why you think desire it before you post!
- Entries without links will be disqualified.
- Members who have made a mistake may hit the red triangle to report the post and alert the moderators.
- Members must post a link back to a Bruntons Propellers product page.
- On the last day of the contest we will close the thread and randomly pick a post (or posts) in the thread, that will be the winner. We will use Random.org to choose a number between 2 and the last entry number (seeing the first post is the announcement). Whatever number is selected equates to the post number that wins.
- No purchase is required to enter.
- We will announce the winner at the end of the thread and close it again.
- Members who break the rules will be disqualified!
This contest will end on October 26, 2020
Winners will be chosen at random at the end of the giveaway
If you have a question about how to enter please contact a moderator but don't post to this thread.
If you are a new member
your post may take a little time to display - please do not resubmit the post.