At Cruisers Forum we are pleased to offer our members a Monthly Vendor Giveaway Prize, which we hope will help our members learn about the sponsors who support our community. Our goal is create ways for our members to engage with our sponsors earning a chance to win a prize donated by the sponsor
. We feel this will provide the sponsor
a unique opportunity to embrace our laser focused audience and provide our amazing members an easy and free way to win some gear!
A special thanks to The Waterfixer Company
for providing our April Giveaway prize of a Model 500 with your choice of 12v or 120v (not including shipping) which has a retail value of $395.
* They will also offer 10% discount on one order to those who post an entry.*
For over 20 years The Waterfixer Company
has provided Ultraviolet Water
Filter Systems for Boats, Sailboats, and Houseboats. Filter questionable dock water
of call without concern. Our units are also a perfect addition to your watermaker
. 1.5 gpm or 4gpm, 12v or 120v systems available.
The Waterfixer Company is giving away an ultraviolet water steriliser worth $395 this month, to one lucky member!
To Enter, simply do the following:
- Visit their site: The Waterfixer Company
- Select the product you would like if you win, and copy the URL.
- Paste the URLs into a post in this thread/discussion.
More Rules and Info:
- Contest will run for the month of April 2013. No purchase required to enter.
- Only one post per member is allowed in this thread. Duplicates will be deleted.
- You may select more then $395 in merchandise, giving you the option of an upgrade to the model 1000 or filters for your existing systems.
- Any member of Cruisers Forum may enter.
- Members can only post once in the contest thread.
- Members must post a link back to The Waterfixer Company to the products they would buy with their $395 Credit.
- At the end of April we will close the thread and randomly pick a post in the thread, that will be the winner.
- If there are 200 entries we will use Random.org to choose a number between 2 -200 (seeing the first post is the announcement). What ever number is selected equates to the post number that wins.
- We announce the winner at the end of the thread and close it again.