Your Bullet can be set as a Bridge or a Router but the Router mode makes the most sense for easy use. If you start from a reset Bullet and access it using a Static IP on your computer then change the settings on the Network tab according to the steps below your Bullet will be ready for use after you change your computer back to getting DHCP Automatically and log back into the Bullet.
Your Bullet will be accessible at 192.168.30.20 with a login name of "ubnt" and password of "ubnt". Note that you may be required to change the password. If so then your new password will be your login password.
1. Change Network Mode to Router
2. Under Wan Network Settings check mark NAT
3. In LAN Network Settings:
a. Set IP Address = 192.168.30.20
b. Change DHCP Server to "Enabled"
c. Set Range Start to 192.168.30.50
d. Set Range End to 192.168.30.149
4. Click Change
5. On the Services tab in Web Server disable disable "Secure Connection (HTTPS)"
6. Click "Change" then "Apply" (you may be required to set a new login
password depending on your current
7. Change you computer IP back to Automatic DHCP
These are the minimum settings to start using your Bullet. The IP address & the ranges can be any private IP range you want to use. I just picked one possible subnet.