Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2020, 18:20   #1

Boat: Outremer 51
Looking for Mastervolt dealer in NZ

Hi, I am planning to upgrade my Mastervolt lithium installation in New Zealand next year. I see a handful of authorized dealers on the Mastervolt website, but it’s hard to evaluate their relative abilities. The Mastervolt system is quite complex so I’m very keen to get the best skills.

Does anyone have direct experience with any of the Mastervolt dealers in New Zealand installing and configuring systems? Any recommendations would be gratefully received.

Thanks.
HBrew is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mast

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On