Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2011, 18:18   #16

Boat: Corbin 39 Special Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by bene505 View Post
I found Paul and fourwinds very good to deal with. I too needed a new slip ring for the used fourwinds-ii that I bought. I did a detailed write-up about it and posted it on my 3 favorite saililng sites:

http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...nds-25474.html

Great experience talking with Paul at Fourwinds - SailNet Community

Great experience talking with Paul at Fourwinds

I believe Paul has branched out to other, non-marine project. This clearly helps us all, as it allows him to stay in business and serve our needs, even in this down economy.

He sent me the new slip ring with a good length of marine wire attached. I didn't expect that.

I also sent him the air brake and hub/blades for balancing. I've been busy with other things and am really looking forward to getting the generator project completed. That and the 12 fridge that willbe powered by the wind generator.

Regards,
Brad
I noticed your good experience was almost 2 years ago. Some of the best well intentioned businesses/people have struggled in the last couple of years. Hopefully Paul and Fourwinds are not one of them.

Good Luck tcook....... and Paul

Extemp.
Extemporaneous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2014, 13:06   #17

Re: Fourwinds Wind Generator

Hello All, tcook101 I read you might have a manual for the Fourwinds II. I have been looking for one and was wondering if you would be able to share it with me. Thanks Peter
Scross35 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
generator, wind generator