I'm wondering if I destroyed my battery charger
today. I turned on the genny and noticed It was not charging
, so I went down to the charger
an noticed that the breaker going the charger was flipped. I flipped it on and the charger popped and sparked hard! I have not put any current
to it since that happened, but I suspect that it's toast.
The unit is a Tecsup Hi Tech 500w switch mode, 12v 60 amp with 110 or 220 input. My genny is 220v ac unit.
Also, any comments on a good replacement for this unit? The fact that it needs be 110 or 220 ac input reduces my choices.
And.. I'm wondering why this would happen? Could my genny have problems too? I did not do anything different...
Thank for any advice
Best Regards to all,