Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2012, 12:54   #16

Re: Best Battery Charger Brand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginia boy View Post

I've begun the removal of the old charger ("Readi-amp"continuous duty, 8 amp max out) and since the Mastervolt 40 amp looks nothing like the Readi Amp! I'm forced to read the directions. It appears though that I should have paid closer attention when taking ancient hieroglyphics 101

I admire you guys who have the patience to sit down and grind this stuff out. If it doesn't have an adrenaline molecule attached to it, I can't focus on anything for more than a few minutes. Seriously.

Ok,back to the grind

Btw, thanks for all the helpful responses.

Glad all appendages are still intact. Now....the great thing about the "internet age", we can help, should you find yourself confused. We can look up the install/owners manual, and probably "virtually" walk you through it.

Just let us know if your head explodes........but clean the mess up first.

James L
propellanttech is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, charger