Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-04-2018, 03:24   #1

Boat: Hallberg Rassy
Battery charger - Cristec - how to connect?

Hi,

I bought a used but almost brand new Cristec cps3OEM/12-25 (N2). The charger came without cables and i am having challenges finding the cables.

(They kept the cables for the new more powerful cristec charger)

Does anybody have the name/type for the power supply cable / port? named ACL / ACN on the picture.

Second cable (green multiport connector) connector is a phonix PC 6/4-STF10,16
Cpt. Black SOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2018, 06:34   #2

Boat: Outremer 50S
Re: Battery charger - Cristec - how to connect?

The green connector is a Phoenix Contact 6/4-STF10,16 which translates to catalog #1913594. You can find the specs here.

Your location "@ sea" doesn't help, in the US you can purchase the connector at DigiKey here.

The AC power connector is a WAGO, WINSTA series, 770-103, details here.

You can source these at Newark here.

Any good electrical/automation house should be able to source these for you (although one piece may be better ordered online). WAGO and PC are competitors so you may find many places that carry one but not the other.
Dsanduril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2018, 06:57   #3

Boat: Hallberg Rassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsanduril View Post
The green connector is a Phoenix Contact 6/4-STF10,16 which translates to catalog #1913594. You can find the specs here.

Your location "@ sea" doesn't help, in the US you can purchase the connector at DigiKey here.

The AC power connector is a WAGO, WINSTA series, 770-103, details here.

You can source these at Newark here.

Any good electrical/automation house should be able to source these for you (although one piece may be better ordered online). WAGO and PC are competitors so you may find many places that carry one but not the other.
Hi Dsanduril and thanks for the response!

Yes my location isnt that helpful :P haha, i was actually at sea on a long voyage when i signed up to the forum,but its time to change that status now. My location is south of Sweden so ordering from the states isnt ideal. However, now that i know what both of them are it will simplify this alot!

Gotta say, after a day on this forum. Ive got nothing but appreciation! So many skilled people around. Thanks
Cpt. Black SOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2018, 07:05   #4

Boat: Outremer 50S

Both WAGO and PC should be a piece of cake in Europe. Of the two WAGO is the harder to get in the US, they haven't made as large a market move there as PC. If you really run into trouble I may know a few vendors in Italy, but they don't have websites and you'd have to manage some Italian

[Edit]

Try this for the WAGO https://www.elfa.se/en/socket-wago-7...omSuggest=true

and the PC https://www.mouser.fr/ProductDetail/...JL8QyHZvvN3g==

[Even more edit]
https://www.mouser.se/ProductDetail/...hPXPfehIBWI%3d

Probably comes out of a central warehouse (maybe even in the US), but as long as they're willing to say they sell locally....
Dsanduril is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, charger