Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2015, 22:22   #1

All in one power management box

I am in the process of revamping my boat's electrical system.

I will be adding solar and wind on this go around.

I currently have a MEPS sea power ac generator accessory mounted on the engine, which work great.

I have a pro mariner protournament charger (probably 30amps) charging two banks with an isolator in there somewhere.

My goals are to:

- add an inverter >2kw
- allow seamless switching between shore/inverter/generator for AC on the boat
- 100v-200vAC shore power input
- integrate solar/wind with battery charger (probably means replacing the existing charger)
- install some type of power monitoring /management for charging and draw-down (at a minimum I want to see what is going into the batteries and what is coming out of them on a continuously logged basis)

Is there a box (inverter / charger / shore power / solar+wind ) I can add that will do all that?

Sent from my iPad using Cruisers Sailing Forum
keelsidedown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 23:00   #2

Boat: Under construction
Re: All in one power management box

This is one that was recommended to me Selectronic SP PRO Interactive Inverter , I have not investigated it thoroughly myself as yet. It appears to do all that you are asking and more. I have no idea of the price, I have no affiliation with the company whatsoever. Hopefully it will be of some use to you.
Chris.
Chris66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
men