Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-08-2018, 12:52   #1

Model Year Changes of Lagoon Cats

Hi folks,

I've been unable to find a changelog of sorts that details the model changes that take place over the years on a given make/model cat.

For example, if I go to Wikipedia, I can see the various changes that have been done to the Ford F-150 Pickup Truck over the years.

Is there any similar such repository of data that exists to catalog the changes that have been made to Lagoon models?

For example, it appears that somewhere between 2004 and 2006, there was an update to the L380's portholes with the addition of larger non-opening panoramic portholes alongside the smaller traditional ones that open.

If anybody could point me in the right direction here I'd appreciate it. I'm surprised it's not on wikipdeia...

I'm specifically most interested in the 380, 39, 400 and 420.

Thank you.
timinfla2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2018, 20:16   #2

Re: Model Year Changes of Lagoon Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by timinfla2 View Post
Hi folks,

I've been unable to find a changelog of sorts that details the model changes that take place over the years on a given make/model cat.

For example, if I go to Wikipedia, I can see the various changes that have been done to the Ford F-150 Pickup Truck over the years.

Is there any similar such repository of data that exists to catalog the changes that have been made to Lagoon models?

For example, it appears that somewhere between 2004 and 2006, there was an update to the L380's portholes with the addition of larger non-opening panoramic portholes alongside the smaller traditional ones that open.

If anybody could point me in the right direction here I'd appreciate it. I'm surprised it's not on wikipdeia...

I'm specifically most interested in the 380, 39, 400 and 420.

Thank you.
I highly doubt there is one but would also love to see it. We are about to pick up our L42. Even the dealer seems to have no idea of changes from last year. We are telling them based on pics we see you other boats and input from other owners. Tracking and communication of changes does not seem to be a Lagoon strong point ..... unless it is just my dealer?
TravellingKiwis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2018, 02:37   #3

Re: Model Year Changes of Lagoon Cats

No, that is a fairly common refrain that I have heard from multiple lagoon owners who have had to deal with the company reps.
timinfla2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lagoon, model