Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-05-2016, 11:52   #1

Boat: Catana Catana 50
Young girl to travel with a family of Panama to New Zealand

Hello,
We are a family with 3 children and we travel on a catamaran . We left France in September 2015 and we will reach the Marquesas from Panama.
We are seeking a young English girl to accompany us between Panama and to New Zealand .
Great sailing experience is not necessary.
Your age must be between 20 and 30 years and you must be non-smoking.
Our wish is to have a cultural exchange and learn English and in return to teach you French.
Our 3 children Alice, Gauthier and Maxence were 14,11 and 9 years .
You have your own cabin and we support the cost of food and travel.

The boat is very comfortable and well equipped .

If you want to know us , our blog is mauicata@blogspot.fr.

We will be on Panama until June 27.

My wife and children will go back to France on June 28 while I would do the crossing to the Marquesas with two crew.

You can respond to this ad or contact us via our blog.

Thank You

Patrick
Old 20-06-2016, 09:46   #2

Re: Young girl to travel with a family of Panama to New Zealand

Hello to the whole family!

Are you still interested in someone to sail with you? I'm not English but I am a 23 year old native English speaker of the United States, currently living in Buenos Aires, but willing to move. I am a certified English instructor and have a couple years of experience teaching at many different levels. I love languages and i lived in a group of Pacific islands for a year teaching and learning a Pacific language, and now I am improving my Spanish while working here in Argentina. I would love to learn some French, although I'm afraid i don't know much of it yet!

I also have scattered sailing experience and have taken a few classes, as well as spending some months at sea a few years ago. Ready and willing to help out with any variety of things that need to be done. I don't smoke, but I DO cook

Cheers, and I hope to hear back from you! Please feel free to ask any questions, or request any personal or professional references.
Cari

Tags
family, New Zealand, Panama