Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-01-2014, 12:31   #1
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Columbia, 34'
Young American couple looking to crew for money

My name is Justin Jenkins and my girl friend Anna and I are looking for a paying crew position on a boat. We have a columbia 34' and are currently in American Samoa waiting out cyclone season. We left last may 2013 from San diego and cruised the Marquesas, tuamotus, and society islands. I have been Sailing for ten years. Including sailboat racing, and working on fishing boats, as well as skippering boats on off shore passages in pacific northwest and So Cal. We do all our own boat work from engine repair, electric, pumbing, fiberglass, and Woodworking. I have worked on rebuilding wooden boats in shipyards. I am a carpenter/contrator by trade and have been self employed over ten years. I have also served as paid cook aboard "Tatoosh" a 85' sparkman stevens ketch in Seattle area. We are looking to crew for a few months, then return to our boat in samoa and continue on to Fiji and Tonga. If you will be cruising the south pacific, We are very knowledgeable about the anchorages, places to see, hikes, friendly locals, Dangers, and must see destinations. We have made many friends along the way and are happy to share our experiences with you. We are also musicians and play lots of sea chanties and island music. We are very easy to get along with, and are very fun people to have around. hope to hear from you soon.
Talofa, from american Samoa
Old 30-01-2014, 02:30   #2

Hi, I may be in need of your services. San Diego to Marquesas. Please email me at jamesrmarshall at hotmail dot com. Cheers.

Tags
crew, money