Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2015, 15:00   #1

Young, able bodied, experienced crew available in Cancun (or nearby), going anywhere

I am a 22 year old student from Colorado travelling for the summer. Have been going over land, but miss the ocean and sailing. Spent my childhood on a sailing catamaran (Atlantic 46), and completed the mexico-Marqueses crossing as a crew in 2012. Lots of experience cruising and lots of experience sailing small boats.

I love cruising life, am enthusiastic about adventure, and hard working. Happy to cook, clean, be on watch, steer, sail, and scrub bottoms.

I have to be home in Colorado by early August, but would love to catch a ride from anywhere along the Mexican Caribbean to wherever you are heading for the sake of some sailing fun.

If you need a hand, or just some good company, or know someone who does, contact me at kelsey dot h dot bohanon at gmail!
Old 29-07-2015, 19:16   #2

Re: Young, able bodied, experienced crew available in Cancun (or nearby), going anywh

My dad and his crew(me and one female) are setting sail for puerto rico in early december. if you are available then, please contact me.
Old 29-07-2015, 19:18   #3

Re: Young, able bodied, experienced crew available in Cancun (or nearby), going anywh

sorry, we're setting sail from fort pierce, Florida
Old 29-07-2015, 20:07   #4

Boat: Fortuna Island Spirit 40

I suggest you join the Isla Mujeres cruisers group on facebook. Its where most of the cruisers hang out near Cancun.

I will warn you that its pretty dead in the summer months though. Not a lot of boats moving anywhere.

Tags
cancun, crew, crew available, enc