Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-04-2014, 11:52   #1

Boat: 44' Nova Heritage East
YachtZ

Looking for someone who wants to go to Panama Boca Del Toro area. Currently in marina in Ft Lauderdale area looking to leave mid to end of may. Have a crowded front cabin with private head. Looking for someone who can pay there own way and has passport ready to travel preferably female it just works out easier not a sexist thing. Anyway anyone interested contact me and we will see how it goes. Need to be able to pull your own weight and do some watches cleanup after yourself, no drugs, no smoking . I f you need to stay aboard until we leave we can work it out. Contact through here then we will exchange contact info include picture and experiance and info about yourself your experience dreams something so I can get a feel for what kinda person you are.
Old 22-06-2014, 21:23   #2

Re: YachtZ

Hey if you haven't left yet and are still looking for crew let me know. Are you talking about paying their way to the boat or are you looking for daily or weekly expenses as well? How long are you looking to have someone aboard? 30, 60, 90 day plans? Thanks
Old 23-06-2014, 06:45   #3

I am currently in Isla Mujeres Mexico! Would consider still haveing someone or couple join me they would half to pay part of the expenses and there costs coming and going. It's negotiable depends what there ideas are. As far as time also depends I am working my way to Boca del Toro Panama no big hurry no set schedule.
Old 23-06-2014, 11:36   #4

Can you tell me more about your day to day and what the basic costs you would be looking for? And do you have a rough idea on when you would make it down to Boca del Toro?
Old 24-06-2014, 07:25   #5

Well the day to days depends what you want to do and where the boat is I am currently in Isla Mujeres Mexico I go to town I snorkel I dive I do odd jobs when I can find them . About expenses it depends how many people and where we go the distance the amount motoring? Basically I am looking for someone who can pay there way and part of the fuel the part depends on how many people there expenses depend on what they like to do and eat and cost for checking in and out of countries! I do the repaires and maintenace and the cost for the boat so I think it's fair for a person or people to get to travel around and use everything of mine it's not to much to ask they pay pet of the fuel. The fuel varies depends on wind current speed but on average you can calculate about 1 mile to the gallon the price for fuel carries a lot so the cost is very hard to determine

Tags
yacht