Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 08:16   #1

Yachtmaster sailor available!

Hi everyone,
I am a Norwegian female, currently based in Alicante, Spain, and I am writing this to see if there is any opportunity for me to go on an Atlantic crossing this year! I am a very experienced, confident sailor, having recently taken my RYA Yachtmaster and in the past I have crewed on a sail around the world trip, which has given me plenty of miles and experience in all aspects of long distance sailing. I have previously crossed the Atlantic (2 times) the Pacific and the Indian Ocean. I have STCW, VHF, Divers licence..
My plans for the next year is to find work on yachts, and I would be interested in getting over to the Carribbean this winter and look for jobs. So if anyone need a competent sailor, I am available from about 25th of November and onwards. I prefer to get a working passage, but I might also be open for shared contribution options.
Please contact me for more information!
Old 24-04-2013, 13:12   #2

Boat: Beneteau, 43"
Re: Yachtmaster sailor available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by travellingeva View Post
Hi everyone,
I am a Norwegian female, currently based in Alicante, Spain, and I am writing this to see if there is any opportunity for me to go on an Atlantic crossing this year! I am a very experienced, confident sailor, having recently taken my RYA Yachtmaster and in the past I have crewed on a sail around the world trip, which has given me plenty of miles and experience in all aspects of long distance sailing. I have previously crossed the Atlantic (2 times) the Pacific and the Indian Ocean. I have STCW, VHF, Divers licence..
My plans for the next year is to find work on yachts, and I would be interested in getting over to the Carribbean this winter and look for jobs. So if anyone need a competent sailor, I am available from about 25th of November and onwards. I prefer to get a working passage, but I might also be open for shared contribution options.
Please contact me for more information!
SUMMER in mediterranean sea on Beneteau 43" : Rome - Sardinia - Tuscany Islands. Colud plan Baleari, based on available time.
mpianigiani@yahoo.com