Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-05-2014, 06:29   #1

Wanted to Sail from Europe to America

Hello, I've been at sea for the last 6 months on a circumnavigation of the globe. I currently have to cross the Atlantic to complete my travels. I am filming a movie at every port. Viewable here: Ken Fitzgerald - YouTube I'd love to help with your vessel. I can cook, clean, provide karaoke, great conversation, etc. I'd love to sail with you. I learned how to sail at 13 years old and although rusty can help alot. I'm eager to learn and can be taught anything. please contact me by email. ken.fitzgerald @ gmail.com

Tags
Europe, rope, sail, wanted

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off