I wish it were another time of year. Some suggestions since you've been clear this is companionship and nothing more.
1. You may want to list what the person should expect to pay outside of their personal items. Food
2. You may wish to have someone qualified in first aid, given health
3. Someone capable of getting the boat to a safe harbor should health
4. Any duties you'd expect of this companion? Cook? Watches?
5. Smoker/non smoker any other potentially objectionable habits.
I would also suggest checking references
on the chosen person too. I'm cautious anymore of predatory people of either gender.
I wish you luck finding a quality first mate you enjoy.