Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2014, 10:29   #1

Boat: coming soon...
Want to meet and make friends in Kemah Tx

Hi I'm Rob,

Just got the house all ready and it's on the market. Waiting for a buyer is driving me stir crazy. I'd love to meet some people in Kemah that I could come hang out with and/or crew for. Kemah is where I plan to go once the house sells and I plan to buy something in the 30-40 ft range to live aboard and cruise. I plan to spend the next year there getting to know and finish my boat out. I have ASA 101 and have studied the 103-104 materials. I'm very handy as I have been in construction most of my life as well as good with computers as i have been a computer tech as well. I'd love to find someone who needs a boat sitter so I can stay down there while the house sells. I only live 3 hrs away so I can come down on fairly short notice. Open to all possibilities. Crewing, boat sitting, helping out with repairs, cooking or just hanging out learning all I can with some cool people. Please don't hesitate to contact me here or rob@robwerks.com I can come down immediately.

Tags
kemah