Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-04-2011, 10:23   #1

Want to crew - North America to Oceania - Preferably New Zealand

Hi I am trying to find a yacht to crew on from North America to Oceania, preferably to the south island of New Zealand. I would consider going to Australia and then flying back home. My only deadline is that I need to be in New Zealand by the 31st of October. I am currently in Canada but I can fly to anywhere in North America to meet.
I have some experience ocean sailing, when I was younger my family sailed from South Africa to Madagascar and back. I am also a competent kiteboarder and windsurfer and will throw myself at any physical or mental tasks with enthusiasm. I also recently got my advanced open water diving certificate so would love the chance to do some diving on the way.
I can be contacted at andrewhughesgames at gmail.com.
or via my canadian cell, 250 261 9904
Thanks
Andrew

Tags
crew

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: