We are looking for volunteer crew for a cruise
from Victoria BC to Mexico
Departure date is September 22nd.
and accommodation supplied on the ship ( 41" Morgan Ketch
Crew supplies the following:
1) Any alcoholic or pop beverages
2) Personal offshore
coast guard approved life vest.
harness or safety
4) A small strobe light that can be attached to the person or life vest.
5) Sea sick remedies, pain killers, antibiotics.
6) Pills for diarrhea and or prescription medications
7) You should consider bringing your own sleeping bag, sheets
8) Bring warm clothing
, gloves and rain gear
. Also non slip shoes for the deck
and clothes for the southern latitudes.
9) Please insure your tetanus shot is up to date.
You should also have some US and Mexican currency for trips ashore. Also enough funds for a return airfare from any port in the US or Mexico
Your passport should be up to date with at least 6 months remaining.
We will need to know if you have any health
problems or allergies.
Departure plan leaving from Silva Bay on Gabriola Island BC on the 21st of September. for Victoria BC. You can board at Gabriola on the 21st or in the morning of the 22nd in Victoria. On the 22nd we sail to Port Angles to clear customs
and pick up some supplies. Sailing from Port Angles 24th Sept. to Neah Bay where we will overnight to check weather
before proceeding south. We will sail south until reaching our first stop at San Francisco or just past to Honeymoon Bay.
If you are interested please let us know.