Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2016, 08:53   #1

Vacational cruise

A nice couple is looking for an new option for vacation. We have no idea about sailing, prefer catamaran, experienced skipper who can handle a recreational cruise No more than 2 weeks: spring or fall. Please write us with numbers, pictures and checkable references. Thank you
Old 08-01-2016, 09:43   #2

Re: Vacational cruise

Or you looking for a skippered charter (for which you pay the skipper) or trying to join someone else on a vacation?
Old 08-01-2016, 10:09   #3

Thank you for your question. The second option is also possible. It depends what kind of cruise and to whom we can join.
Old 08-01-2016, 10:16   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SzClanNY View Post
Thank you for your question. The second option is also possible. It depends what kind of cruise and to whom we can join.
I gather you are looking for a skippered charter.

The big charter companies like Moorings can provide what you are seeking. Or you can check out the yacht charter brokers, such as Nicholson.
Old 26-01-2016, 20:42   #5

I have a few ideas for you. If you provide me an email address I'll get my credentials over. I'm at andre@marinergallery.com.
Best,
Peter Andre Arguimbau
Old 27-01-2016, 14:24   #6

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 45

Just sent you a private message.
Old 31-01-2016, 15:11   #7

Check out this video;https://youtu.be/AYDU5XXW_nI
I can deliver this vacation, make you a video, and get you captains discount on the boat rental. Contact terryhoye at gmail dot com.
Old 04-02-2016, 16:39   #8

There are any number of bare boat charter companies in the Bahamas and Caribbean where you can bare boat charter, I suggest the Bahamas. I am availiable May 15th. to captain the boat, I can also help with the arrangements with the charter company. Expenses only. See my sailing experiance below: Bob Burg (Charisma1937)
Columbia, SC

Sailing Resume

College graduate, have sailed the Bahamas and Caribbean for the last 40 years on sail and powerboats, mostly sail. Have owned and sailed 32’ Down east sloop, 43’ Choy Lee motor sailor, 55’ Lagoon catamaran, 65’ Hatteras long-range cruiser, and a 16’ Hobie Cat. Am experienced in the Bahamas and most of the islands in the Caribbean, as far as the ABC islands. In my first life I was a freelance corporate pilot and wholesale liquor distributor. I can perform all sailing responsibilities including navigation, sail handling, standing watch, cooking, tending bar and being a good host. I’m PADI certified and I can fix minor mechanical problems, but I’m not an engineer. I require expenses to and from the boat and while engaged. Available May15, 2015 until whenever.
Old 04-02-2016, 18:54   #9

Hello to you, I may be of help to you....... I own a boat that is in a charter service. I have sailed the Caribbean from the USVI all the way to Granada over the last 25 years. My wife past away about 2 years ago, so I don't have my first mate anymore. I went down and sailed her last Feb by my self, (it wasn't any fun) I am a golf course superintendent from Michigan so late fall or early spring is good for me. I am in my 50's let me know what you think.. Thanks
Old 08-02-2016, 04:29   #10

Hello My name is Marco. sorry for my littel english. i'm Italian. If you want come in mediterran sea for the your Holiday contact me. I and my frends we sail around the Mediterranean and if there are places it will be a pleasure to have you on board!
Good wind
Marco
Old 08-02-2016, 09:51   #11

lets keep in touch! We're looking to build a team of couples to bareboat a Cat somewhere . Fall works for us....

Tags
cruise, vacation