Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-04-2011, 18:17   #1

USA to Pretty Much Anywhere

I'm a college student looking to work on a boat over the summer. I'm fit, I don't do drugs, smoke, drink, or have any sort of criminal record. My sailing experience amounts to piloting my grandpa's 16' hobie cat a mile or two offshore in Florida for two weeks every summer, but nothing in open ocean yet. I'm hoping to build my experience, learn more about navigation, and start a long involvement with sailing. I'll follow orders, stay attentive, work long hard hours at any task, and enjoy all of it. I live in Dallas, but I'd be more than willing to drive to pretty much anywhere in the lower 48, and I'll pay for my food on board. I'm available pretty much anytime from May 28 to late August. Ideally trips abroad would return to the US (unless you're willing to pay for a plane ticket); I have a passport. I also speak decent Spanish and have some cooking skills. I can send recommendations and contacts if you would like.
Please feel free to message me or send me and email: rodriguee AT kenyon DOT edu