My name is Kent. I retired at 57. I am flexible as far as a schedule goes and I can do whatever I want all summer long. I am 59 now and I ride a 27 speed bike 35 miles 2-4 times a week. I am in perfect health
& I take no medications. I am sorry but there is no couple just me.
Some sailing info:
0) NO drugs & very light drinking.
1) I like sailing at night.
2) I have both US Sailing Ocean Cruising and ASA
3) I sailed Charleston to Bermuda
4) I have Captained a 49 footer several times in the IP in Canada
5) I am an electrical engineer
and an ex car mechanic
so I know how to work
on many systems on a boat
6) I have been cooking
7) I have sailed a fair amount. I think nearly 10K sea miles.
8) I sailed for 2 months on a Cat in Spain
and 2 weeks on a boat in Croatia
in 2013. I remodeled my house in 2014 and I did not get to go sailing that year.
9) I have attended several SAS seminars & I have had some medical training
10) I would pay for my own food
. You paying me is out of the question. I would be lucky if I could go sailling.
11) I want to sail the East Coast
and especially Canada
at a slow pace & take pictures and go hiking.
If any of this looks like a match please let me know. I would have to tune up my Sailing Resume to add in the sailing I did in the last 2 years.
Pittsboro NC (near Raliegh)