Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2013, 04:41   #1

Boat: any will do
unconventional, tribute

This is what unconventional means peeps.
Unlike what you may expect, i loved every second of the discussion around my persona. You harmless loonies like me, you made me laugh. Honestly it did not offend me in any way. Some comments were actually really funny, so well done to you! And the fact it kept on going was flattering. I have been around the male species, 28 years, long enough to know how harmless they really are, big softies with a delicate heart and a harder yeh.. that. Gentleman when not drunk basically. Fun till drunk!

This is a public place (dominated by men) and like any market place in real life all types of people will be present. Yes, some will give you a hard time, but thats why you grow a back bone. Thats life. It wasnt necessary to close down the thread if it was up to me. Although it may got old and boring to most of you. Wonder if there would have been jokes left. Anyway i hope many of you can appreciate my sarcasm throughout the thread. Im really just a big softie. Hope you can read that between my lines. Cant get over the fact how some take it far too serious. But wonderfully enough, this forum makes so much sense as everyones true identity is now public. There only was one truely bitter post. The one, i wont mention his name, stating for real i had to basically pay my upcoming debt with sex and a thing like that is natural. Couldnt detect the slightest hint of playfulness in his reply. He sure sounds like fun!

The people that stood up for me, looking out for me or making serious std free offers, it touched my heart! There were so many. Thank you.

So basically my brief experience on cruisers forum can be describes as this:

It is AWESOME! Colorful!
Great social control! Always tons of helpful people around. Hugely diverse crowd on cf, mostly with a great sense of homour, a small minority acting overly serious (might be age related, wild guess, never saw their faces), but all in for a laugh anyway. In my opinion almost everyone is really cool out here. But a small reminder for us ladies out there looking to crew without boyfriends: 80% is harmless and safe and chill while 20% needs to be avoided or else extra cock blockers are in order when only female, stuck at sea with a bunch of popeyes knowing you have good tits. Joke people! I have awesome tits Sorry, will stop being rebellious now. But i would suggest the females to fart and burp in their presence, grow a jungle on as many places you possibly can, a mustache would be ideal, wear minimisers, glasses, eat garlic for breakfast, bring your mother... hell if heavier arms are required, dance passionately to duran durans wild boyz right before them, make em talk to your dad, if you dont have one use mine, and last but not least threaten them with child support.

Thank you for this eventful interaction cruisers forum, i enjoyed it! Hope to talk to y'all again soon. Call me if something needs to be stirred up. Hugs!
Old 06-09-2013, 05:10   #2
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: unconventional, tribute

ROFLMAO....... Lekker.....

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the apartheid drums.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:10   #3

Re: unconventional, tribute

I would love to see the flood of pm's and emails this girl got.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:10   #4
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: 63 custom alloy sloop,macwester26,prout snowgoose 37 elite catamaran!

glad to hear you have not taken,the banter to heart,and hopefully find a way to start the next adventure in your life.

very nice talking to you last night,keep an eye on my thread for how the progress is going http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...ml#post1235049

would be great to have you crew!,lots of oppotunities to hop off if you don't like it,and not far from home if you do.

sorry no toilet on the first trip,but i have luxuary buckets!

pic of the toilet on another boat i owned!

cheers alex
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Csvargo 065.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	419.9 KB
ID:	66588  
Old 06-09-2013, 05:14   #5
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: unconventional, tribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
glad to hear you have not taken,the banter to heart,and hopefully find a way to start the next adventure in your life.

very nice talking to you last night,keep an eye on my thread for how the progress is going http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...ml#post1235049

would be great to have you crew!,lots of oppotunities to hop off if you don't like it,and not far from home if you do.

sorry no toilet on the first trip,but i have luxuary buckets!

pic of the toilet on another boat i owned!

cheers alex
All the luxuries... just need a bucket there and you can shower and....

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the apartheid drums.
Old 06-09-2013, 08:50   #6

Boat: Custom 41' Steel Pilothouse Cutter

I think that bucket needs a padeye for a proper tether.

And that's about all I care to say about it!
Can't sail? Read about our travels at https://alchemyonpassage.blogspot.com/. Can't sleep? Read www.alchemy2009.blogspot.com for fast relief. Can't read? Avoid www.volumesofsalt.blogspot.com, because it's just personal reviews of sea books.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:34   #7
Armchair Bucketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenneke View Post
Hugs!
Factor? is that you?
Old 06-09-2013, 12:03   #8

Boat: Skookum 53'

That looks like a great bucket adaptor, keep the rim from digging into your sensitive parts.
Old 06-09-2013, 14:16   #9

Boat: 15 foot Canoe

Sorry I was gone for awhile back to my 50th High School reunion and didn't get to welcome you aboard!

Looks like folks were a little less than polite in some respects.

I hope some day you return to cruisers forum and join in.

I loved the Netherlands when I visited there many years ago.

kind regards,

Tags
paracelle, rib