At the moment, I am planning to leave with the first weather
window at the beginning of June, sailing to Mediterranean Spain
, near to Balearics. I have three people definitely committed to that time, but if someone drops out and you are able, I can contact you.
There is a small possibility that I will have to delay departure until mid July, in which case I will sail straight to the Balearics. However, that will not be an option for some, or maybe all of my crew. I should know more by the end of this week.
I will provision the boat
, but you will have to meet your own travel costs, and meals/drinks on any stopovers. I would anticipate having one or two stops on the way there, weather
If you are interested, drop me a pm with your email
when you can, and I can give you more info, and vice versa.
Sent from my iPad
using Cruisers Sailing Forum