Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-03-2014, 17:20   #1

traveller looking for sailing opportunities around Europe

Dear skippers/captains,

my name is Florian and I am currently looking around for opportunities to learn how to sail. I am currently travelling around Morocco and will probably spend the rest of the year somewhere in Europe, hitchhiking around and maybe working here and there. Last year I quit my job in the software industry and am currently living on my savings, so I am absolutely flexible. Any offer around Europe (Mediterranean, Atlantic Sea, Baltic Sea is much appreciated. I do not have any sailing experience at all, but am willing to learn. So if you need a helping hand on your boat for a few days or up to 2 weeks, do not hesitate to contacting me.

Best Regards,
Flo

Tags
Europe, rope, sail, sailing

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments