Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-04-2016, 12:18   #1

Tortola BVI to St. Lucia and back !

Hello ! I'm looking for experienced crew (one or two) to join me on a cruise through Caribbean leeward islands. Boat (Pacific Seacraft 37, 1988) is located in Tortola BVI and is in great shape and ready for this adventure. I am 61, fit, physician/professor, non-smoker. I've primarily sailed on the Great Lakes, though have some blue water and coastal cruising experience as crew (brought the boat from Beaufort NC to Tortola with stops in Exumas, Turks and Caicos, Dominican Republic, and Puerto Rico). I am planning to island-hop from BVI to St. Lucia and back, May 18 through June 15, 2016. Route and schedule are somewhat flexible, although I plan to haul-out in BVI in mid-June. Depending on crew interest and availability, we may divide the passage into one or two week legs. Ideal crew will be outgoing, fit, experienced in this type of cruising, an outstanding team member, with some particular skill (e.g. cooking, navigating, mechanical, previous experience cruising in this area), looking to make this a safe and fun adventure.

Tags
St Lucia