Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-06-2013, 08:26   #1

Tobago to ABC Islands

Looking for an experienced sailor/couple who likes to company us on our way from Tobago to the ABC-Islands this summer and who can add the necessary safety to our trip, because we are relativly new to sailing and didn´t feel like doing this passage alone yet.

We are a relaxed couple from germany in our thirties...

Some facts about the yacht:
Cenmarine Baltic 42, 2 cabin version, fully equipped for passagemaking and ready to sail away immedeatly.

Please contact us for extra information about us or photos of the boat....

We are looking forward to your mails!

Greetings from Tobago

Sebastian & Fadime
SY Axiom
Old 23-06-2013, 09:58   #2

Send a message via Skype™ to MarcoDePolonia
Re: Tobago to ABC Islands

My name is Mark Swidrowski,age 37, I am professional ocean skipper unlimited, PYA and RYA Comercially Endorsed. I am cruising with my life partner Caroline, age 26, as a sailing couple.
We are easy going and adventurous, but serious in terms of sailing on high seas and boat duties.
Here you can find our photos and profiles:
Yachtmaster&mate couple OFFSHORE DELIVERIES - Crewing Opportunities - World Cruising Club

We are currently in St George, Granada, after 6 month cruising on Caribbean, and as the season comes to an end, we are curious where we can sail next.

I have extensive offshore experience, deliveries, tall ship regatta skippering and long distance passage practice and polar regions sailing. Experienced in ocean and northern seas sailing ( over 25 000Nm, Spitsbergen,Greenland, Iceland, North Sea),tough weather conditions regions, preferring long distance passages.Atlantic crossing experience, also sailing in Cannary Islands, Madeira, Azores, Maroco, Caraibean, Mediterranean. We have extensive offshore experience, deliveries, tall ship regatta skippering, long distance passage practice and polar regions sailing.

We will be more than happy to send you our CV along with sailing resume's but crewseekers.net did not provide me your mail adress, to send it to you directly.
At the end of 2012 I delivered 44ft sailing boat and prepared for ARC2012 from Villamoura to Gran Canaria, I came back to Portugal delivering conceptual trimaran 56ft from Lanzarote to Lagos, back in Las Palmas with Hanse 461. Our last commitment was on Caribbean, where we were sailing last 6months. Our current commitment ends with the end of July but our arrangement is flexible and can be changed when needed.

If our profile suits your needs and you are interested in long term cooperation, please don't hesitate to contact us either by mail marcodepolonia@gmail.com or alternatively on my caribbean telephone number: +17587213367.

Fair winds and enjoy your sailing!
Capt. Mark Swidrowski

Tags
Tobago