Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-12-2014, 07:39   #1

To Caribbean

Retired and married stable couple seeks crew position to assist passage from NE, SE or Gulf to the Caribbean preferably PR, DR, VI, St Maarten. We can even go further south or to W Carib or Central America. Experience is not extensive but capable sailing help. I am bareboat capable and have medical experience. I can SCUBA and am decent mechanic. I have power boat experience as well. We are good cooks esp if you like authentic Chinese food (wife is from Shandong province). We can leave with a two day notice possibly shorter. We can make our way back if necessary. We will likely be flying to China in Feb but that is up in the air. Longer passages may require more advanced notice.

Email is easiest for me okwian at g ma il dot com or another stupid id at hot ma il dot com.

Thanks. We look forward to meeting many new friends and sailors while helping crew.
Old 19-12-2014, 16:45   #2

Re: To Caribbean

Hello, I have a crazy husband who is building a 50 foot catamaran....and guess what? we don't know how to sail!!! Although, both of us love the water and are looking for any hands-on experience we can get (after all, we have to learn before he finishes!!). We are both in our early 40's from Brazil but live in Vancouver, Canada.
We are headed to our annual boat show">Miami boat show visit early February and are looking to exchange help for learning
If you are looking for a couple of helping hands starting Feb 8th please get in touch.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Cristina & Jorge

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum

Tags
Caribbean, rib