Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-12-2014, 23:40   #1

pirate Tampa, St Pete's, Sarasota

Hello everyone. My girlfriend and I are hoping to buy our first sailboat in the next few months and moving on board at the end of the summer but we do not have any sailing experience. We are in our twenties, work full time, and are in reasonable shape. Due to our work schedule it would be hard for us to crew on any type of passage so we are looking for sailors in the Tampa/St Petes/Sarasota area that are looking for company/crew on day trips (Starting February we will be available Saturday and Sunday, but right now we are only available Sunday). Please reply or send an e-mail if you are willing to bring us along.

Tags
sarasota

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off