We have had some really cr*p weather
in Sydney for the last lot of months, and this has put our sailing and schedule out of wack.
Where we are at the moment.
* We actually put the sails
on last week end, they fit and don't look too bad.
* Marlyn is getting some "lessons" and now knows how to run the boat!
* The boat is half way between construction mess and sailing condition.
* The Admiral says we can have some crew but I have to make sure the boat is nice.
* I'm still focused on only going out in good weather
* There does seem to be a right way, a wrong way, and they way things are (or could be) done on Boracay.
* We do need arrangements for the care and feeding of the crew, even for a day sail.
* We now have an Achilles with a Tomatsu and need to develop protocols for them.
We're still quite a distance from "step on and go sailing". As a large boat set up for cruising it could take quite a while before we are that together.
However the Admiral say we can take some crew out next weekend, weather permitting. Any past, present or prospective crew could PM me if they are interested.