Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-01-2009, 23:49   #1

Swedish Captain Available - in Sweden . . .

Swedish Skipper with commercial coastal license for your exploration of the Swedish archipelago.

I have 13 years experience with different vessels in different conditions in Sweden and abroad.
I have been running charter, ferries, boattaxi and tugs, both as employed and on a freelance basis.
I have ships mecanics license, radio cert, CCM ( Crowd and Crisis Management ) and of course my captains ticket which is valid for up to 99 passengers in a commercial vessel.

I am available for a Skippers position in Scandinavia during the season ( may to october ) and I am currently booked from midmay to end of june.The rest of the season is free.

My rates are very resonable and I have connections i many fields related to marine experiences.

In case I don t know the owner or he or she does not come recommended through my earlier customers, I prefer to bring my own people for any longer crossings.

Please let me know your plans so I can provide you with a very specific experience in one of the most beautiful waters of the world.

Tags
Sweden